WMP problem (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
I am in a bit of a pickle...WMP was, as of the afternoon, working fine as i was listening to music and podcasts while doing my assignment, and now ive just downloaded a video which i have the codec for but clicking on the file wont open in WMP. SO then i try this file in another media program [media player classic] and it works. So i try to open a music file which should open in WMP but it doesnt open, and double clicking on the icons, in start menu, in the windows/programs for WMP to no avail.

I dont understand what i did wrong??? i didn tdo anyhting on my computer except word processing and listening to some songs during that time and now all of a sudden its malfunctioning. I did a system restore today because i installed encarta 01 but it created an error with my screensavers, so i uninstalled encarta and system restore and that matter is corrected, but i dont think it has anyhting to do with this WMP error. what am i to do?

it wont load, wen i double click on the thing, teh mouse cursor [i use the dragon one] shows that it is busy for like a tiny second and then goes back to normal and nothing loads. HELP!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)