Woah!! (1 Viewer)

willhowden

HSC
Hectic to think that we only have 3 terms of school left ever.
And hectic to think how quickly that 3 terms will go.

Also hectic that were getting old.
I dont want to be old.

Ahh!!

Anyone else actually against everyone elses trend and NOT syked to leave school? I am!!

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
Good thinking...but be happy to leave school then u have a chance to miss it (pffft miss it what am i talking about)...on the bright side u dont have to deal with any of the jackasses that were there to stuff up ur hsc and basically only continuing to claim centrelink...lots of those around

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm starting to feel old--I'm turning 18 in May. Haha, but the weird thing is, because I'm two years younger than everyone else in my grade, everyone's like, omg, we're turning TWENTY this year--in our twenties! Aha, so next year, everyone's gonna have TWENTY FIRSTS and then by twenty five we're gonna have to start hooking up and getting married and having kids.....phew. And I'm more worried about turning TWENTY then I am about turning EIGHTEEN. lolness

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Old? Dear me! Then your teachers must be ancient.

Even as you get older in years, you still don't feel old inside if you don't want to.

And 18! Even 20! Gosh not even a pimple on life. ;) Enjoy youth.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It's a fact of life, life goes on you move on complete your education and take your next steps in life.

The HSC will go at no faster pass then any other year although it is more important but it shouldn't be treated as the be all and end all. If you do have goals and aspirations a bad HSC or UAI won't stop you from achieving them.

ohhh poor LottoX only a young 06er. :p

But lala2, everything should be all good because your just turning 18 but in your second year of uni so thus you will be younger when you finish uni and start working full time thus have extra time up your sleeve.

Get old is only a bad thing if you let it as getting older does open a lot more opportunities and responsibilities.

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
I am to a young 06er i was2n youngest in grade :D not 18 till july...i am so young...not even feeling old yet lol

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Uhh...The Time Machine?

(Currently analysing, or desperately attempting to, that film to bits @.@)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
dion7789 said:
I am to a young 06er i was2n youngest in grade :D not 18 till july...i am so young...not even feeling old yet lol
Haha I turn 18 in July too :D So I guess you're still young :)
Damn, I want to leave school, but then I don't. I guess it's a security thing.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Well I turn 17 in 6 days and I beat most of our year in everything, lol. Somehtign going on there...

But yeah, it's really wierd to find something that has become our lives for the last 12 years is going to go away in 8 months.. it's actually quite sad, and I could imagine it being even worse for people that actually like their school because they don't have one that is 99% wiggers.

HSC
mann..

on our first day back.. our peer support leader said this..

"for what its worth. you guys have about 26 weeks of school left"

amazingly enough.. there was an awkward silence.. but yeh.. does anyone wanna confirm this.. because that is actually quite a scary thought.. or a good one. depends on which wat you look at it..

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
the-1-n-only-me said:
mann..

on our first day back.. our peer support leader said this..

amazingly enough.. there was an awkward silence.. but yeh.. does anyone wanna confirm this.. because that is actually quite a scary thought.. or a good one. depends on which wat you look at it..
yeah no it's a really frightening concept.
i still have trouble comprehending it.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
yeah no it's a really frightening concept.
i still have trouble comprehending it.
Apparently I have to enter a message of at least one character. Dang.

HSC
to add to our advisor telling us we had 26 weeks today...

my english techer today: "6 weeks from monday is your half yearliy exams. i thought you might be interested in knowing that"

Sofstar

HSC
the-1-n-only-me said:
:eek: We never got told that!!!! But we do have a count down in our common room.:mad1: Some 8 months. Sounds better than 26 weeks.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
26 weeks sounds like.... well 26 weeks. 8 months sounds like.... well 8 months, but you get my drift.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)