Wollongong Tutor NEEDED! (1 Viewer)

sworntosecrecy

HSC
Hi,
I live in the Wollongong area, and i'm finding it very difficult to find a decent tutor. I'll be starting Year 11 this year and would appreciate the assisstance of someone you scored a very high UAI, if possible around 93 and above.

If you are interested pm me straight away! or email me at: bacon__please@hotmail.com

My subjects for year 11 are:
Extension Maths
Japanese
Biology
Extension English
Economics

Help in these subjects is crucial for a keen student who needs a very high UAI, studying at a very limited school.

Thanks

kooliskool

HSC
Hi, my name is James Wang, I'm willing to tutor you for maths, as I've gained success in that subject.

I graduated in 2007 from fort street high school and got 98 for extension 1 and 96 for extension 2. As for UAI, my uai is quite low but still meet ur expectation, i got 94.55.

And for the travelling, I live at hurstville, so I'm willing to travel half way down south and u travel half way. Or else u can include the travelling fees for me and I'll do the full travelling if you want.

Pm me back if you are still interested, or my email is james_wang106@hotmail.com

sarah11011

HSC
Hi,

My name is Sarah and I have just completed VCE at The King David School in Armadale. I am currently situated in Glen Iris but can drive to you if you or have phone tutorials.

I received a study score of 40 in English and was unwell for a large proportion of the year. I got an A+ on the exam, and am renowned for my extensive vocabulary.

I also did English Literature Units 3+4, focusing on a variety of novels, poetry and short stories. In this subject we analyse the way in which the author uses language to manipulate readers and portray meaning. Similarly, in English you focus on texts whereby you explore meaning through themes, concepts and characters as well as media texts where you analyse the way in which the writer presents and point of you (using language techniques) as well as creating your own piece using these techniques. As I have focused on similar criteria throughout the year I have refined my skills in VCE English.

I would be glad to support you in English this year so if I sound like the right person to tutor you please contact me on 0423 356 860.

Thank you,

Sarah.

slinkysezzy

HSC
Hi there, I'm in Wollongong. I got a band six in Advanced English and E3's for Extension One and Two as an accelerated student last year. I can help you out in English if you'd like and we could meet at the Wollongong Library or your place.

Also, just wondering what school you're at?

HSC
Anyone in Wollongong. a french tutor???
I'm learning french beginners for my HSC.
would love to have someone to help me with my french speaking.

gizellafeher

HSC
How did you go with the French tutor?

We're in Bulli and my daughter is studying French Continuers and needs a tutor. I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Giz

emmisue

HSC
Hi,
I got a UAI of 96.75. In the 2007 HSC I recieved a Band 6 for Japanese Continuers, E45 for Extension 1 English, and E47 for Extension 2 English. I am currently studying 3rd year Japanese at the University of Wollongong. I have studied at Sensyu University and Sayama Seiryo Senior High School in Japan, been on several exchanges there, and hosted many Japanese exchange students.
Give me a call on 0409369184 if you're interested!

Rachel274

HSC
Hi,

My name's Rachel Roberts and I am currently in my final (third) year of study at the University of Wollongong in a Bachelor of Creative Arts (Performance) with a Minor in English literature. I live in Wollongong at the moment and will be available for tutoring for the rest of the 2009 HSC.
For my 2006 HSC i studied Advanced English, English Extension 1, Ancient History, Drama, Senior Science and Chemistry, and my UAI was 93.2.
My email address is rr724@uow.edu.au if you have an inquiries - I currently work nights and have Uni during the day (32 contact hours of uni per week) but am looking to quit my night job and focus on tutoring. Specifically I am looking to tutor for Yr 11/12 english, but can help out in other areas/levels of study.

My uni timetable for 2009 comes out at the end of february, so in terms of hours I am able to tutor, I can be available for up to 10 hours a week, made up of weeknights and weekends during the day. I travel up to Sydney frequently to participate in/see theatre and performance art, so am looking for a bit of flexibility when it comes to planning tutoring times. All this can be worked out individually and privately.

please email me on rr724@uow.edu.au if you are interested or just have a question.

Thanks!

Rachel Roberts

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
Hi!
I'm a second year Med student at Wollongong Uni. I live in Wollongong and am willing to meet you where ever suits you. I finished my HSC in 2004 and got a UAI of 97.45.
My marks were:
Advanced English - Band 6
Biology- Band 6
Extension 1 English- E3 (44/50)
Chemistry- Band 5 (89)
3U Maths- E3 (88)

I'd be more than happy to help in any of those subjects. My timetable is pretty open right now so I'm open to discussion with regards to days and timings.

PM me for my details and any queries.
Good Luck!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)