Women and sexuality (1 Viewer)

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
In summer, when the weather's hot, they'll take off their tops and if the men won't dance with them, they'll get it on with each other.

This new generation of women (he puts them at 24 and under) are frightening men, he says. "The blokes just end up getting uncomfortable, then getting drunk and hanging with the other guys."
-------------------------------------
i misread the above and thought that aggressive women were turning men into homoes!

who here is frightened of women? even if they're sexually aggresive all you do is back off and get some room right? (on 2nd thoughts, i remember Niles (from fraiser) running away from a fat woman and ... it didnt work! :) )

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I cant think of a real life situation of a man complaining of sexually aggressive women except for women seducing married men (largely an excuse for adulterous husbands methinks).

Ok to take the example all the way. Sex can be seen as a manifestation of power relationships between two people. Hence the partner who dominates in sex most likley dominates in the relationship. Rape is not about sex (at most it is an excuseor trigger). It is about power, absolute control over another.

Thus in general rape is the ultimate expression of men dominating women in a relationship, hence (and I know this is drawing a long bow) a sexual relationship in which a woman is subordinate is closer to rape than one that is not.

I do realise that I am using hyperbole and characterising an entire spectrum by its extreme, my point is basically that it is bad if either gender dominates the other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)