women with boobs (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
WTF!bbq said:
I went to get fitted today. Turns out I'm a completely different size *hangs head in shame*. I'm going to myer tomorrow to see if they have less fugly things in stock though (than BNT, since it is a fairly small store where I live). Walking into Cotton On Body breaks my heart a little bit because it's all so damned cute but I can only buy the undies.

So anyway moral of the story is go get fitted, the ladies there won't remember you or your boobies too much, I'm sure they see lots and lots every day :D
precisely. i used to be a fitter. if you're <50, your boobs are probably the nicest ones we're going to see all day anyway so suck it up

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
melimoo said:
precisely. i used to be a fitter. if you're <50, your boobs are probably the nicest ones we're going to see all day anyway so suck it up
you're adorable meli i love you

melimoo said:
what do you mean?
10D is one of the most common bra sizes? and 10D isn't even that big
the problem is not that they "don't come in 10D" but that 10D is always sold out due to it being so common :confused:
and you're also completely right

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
what about women without boobs?
hate being small-tittied :(

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
lol. But I'd love to know what its like, even just for a few minutes. To like, grab them and jiggle them about uncontrollably...

*dreams on*

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
lol. But I'd love to know what its like, even just for a few minutes. To like, grab them and jiggle them about uncontrollably...

*dreams on*
Get drunk and sex another girl then :p :eek:

HSC
N/A
ass....

@ IHPF

have you any ass? I'd say breast implants but they are pretty gross imo, I wouldn't do it.
I have some junk in my trunk and that seems to be attractive to my bf so whatever.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
mr_brightside said:
ahahahaha whats so gross about that? you said you wanted to experience larger boobs.
On myself. I'm too shy to grab my friends' boobs, even if I'm drunk.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
The_Apprentice said:
what about women without boobs?
hate being small-tittied :(

i am a small-boobed girl! these bras are wonderful! the whole amazing point of them is they make flat-chested me look like i have real tits! i mean, i don't even NEED to wear a bra (i rarely do) they are that small.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)