woolies interview (1 Viewer)

Rahul

Dead Member
i got an interview for the fresh people next week. i'll be basically be looking to work for night fills. night fills start after 8 or 9?

anything i need to know that might help me for the interview? its a group one. they did some in this week aswell.

anyone else going to these?

MouNtY

...there was another thread about group interviews before...thers heaps of stuff in it, if i remember correctly...

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Is that a common place for all woolies interviews? Or are they held at the store in which you applied for?

^___^
HSC
i think group intervew for coles/woolies should be the same

as for starting time
depends

my workplace closes at 12, and usually i start work at 8
but some of the part-time ppl work at 7 to unload shit

u can also start at 9(and work only 3hrs :p) if its not a busy night

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Originally posted by ...
oh man, i don't wanna go back all the way to fucking parra and do another one of those gay group interviews!

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Ragerunner
Is that a common place for all woolies interviews? Or are they held at the store in which you applied for?
no idea, i think it would be in central locations...coz i didnt even have westpoint woolies down for any of my preferences.

Originally posted by ...

as for starting time
depends

my workplace closes at 12, and usually i start work at 8

but some of the part-time ppl work at 7 to unload shit

u can also start at 9(and work only 3hrs :p) if its not a busy night
you talking about coles but right? i think people for woolies work till leter? i dunno?

Carlito

HSC
I applied online for gay woolworths and they send me an email every few months saying my application has expired and to do it again.
Ive given up now. plus i got a job at kmart lol

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Sif you'd want to work at Woolworths. Shit pay, shit people and shit customers.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
I don't think loz likes woolworths
It's the devil! But seriously, everyone who works there hates it.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
interviews are usually around the area where you applied, although group interviews may work differently, i never went to a group one so i dont know. i applied at woolworths in hillsdale and had my interview at eastlakes (about 10-15min drive away) so they don't usually expect you to trek too far to get there, i think.

Originally posted by Rahul
you talking about coles but right? i think people for woolies work till leter? i dunno?
the nightfill people at my old woolies would usually start around 8 or 9 and work until well after the closing of the store (it closed at 10 usually and they were still going strong when we left), but it probably differs from store to store.

Originally posted by Loz#1
It's the devil! But seriously, everyone who works there hates it.
so true :p
i made friends when i started there but after nearly two years they all started to quit and it got hell boring :(

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i had my induction at blacktown.. had to stay there for like 7 hours lol they wouldnt let us out for lunch cuz there was complicated security..
i never had a group interview.. but yeh just be urself.. try not to be too quiet though..
i like my woolies.. we are all friends and have the best time at work.. gonna be 3 years in november

trekkie

HSC
Theres nothing wrong with working at woolies, our school has that many other teenagers it isnt funny so when all the others go home the store is ours and we have the best fun, ( tele cucumbers dont make good cricket bats, and dont use tomatoes as balls, lol). Yeah in the interview dont be quiet, go in and sell yourself. The main idea of the interview is to see whether your work ethics are the same as woolworths and whether or not they want someone like you, this is where good empathy skills come in useful, just think what would a big company like woolworths want in an employee and work that into your answer

Last edited:

trekkie

HSC
Nightfill also usually works from 8pm till midnight, although most stores have a 6-10 fill on sundays, lol but you dont want to be on nightfill, be in produce like me, we do nothing, although we do do alot more than the checkout chicks

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by trekkie
Theres nothing wrong with working at woolies, our school has that many other teenagers it isnt funny so when all the others go home the store is ours and we have the best fun, ( tele cucumbers dont make good cricket bats, and dont use tomatoes as balls, lol).
What the hell are you talking about?

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Carlito
I applied online for gay woolworths and they send me an email every few months saying my application has expired and to do it again.
hahaha...i know, they keep sending u this mail, i wonder how long they take :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)