WooooH! (1 Viewer)

robmeister

Superrob
HSC
Wooooo! thats the end of that chapter, how were your opinions? i thought it was much easier than expected.

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
YEAH! It was... expect WTF was the " He told me one lasts tory. He used his aged ruined voice like an old man's hands to pick the lock on his past."

I made it my father on his death bed hahahaha

s1mplykat

HSC
*grins* =) HSC ENGLISH PAPER ONE WAS PISS!!

yeh i also rkn it was relatively easy! like.. in comparison to the past papers of o4 and o5!!! but i know i didnt rip it cus i rushed my creative story cus i spent most of my time on the essay.. writting on 5text is a fag, but i did it =D although fOr some reason once i finished.. i didnt feel as much of a relief that expected to have felt..

allwells... it's probably cause this is, after all, only the begining. but yeh...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL FOR MONDAY!

jessy38

HSC
i thought it was really
hard :( they're really crackin down on the prepared creative responses this year

s1mplykat

HSC
Jessica_00 said:
YEAH! It was... expect WTF was the " He told me one lasts tory. He used his aged ruined voice like an old man's hands to pick the lock on his past."

I made it my father on his death bed hahahaha
yeh i know.. i had already prepared a story just in case for the exam.. and i saw that and i was like "WTF"... and it said that it only had to be in the begining of the story...

so i made it as, my protagonist of my story was reading a book and she got angry cus she was a feminist and she saw all the "HE was and HIS past bla bla" and she chucks the book, and i wrote out my prepared story (about how her car breaks down and she's forced to go on a train to work and see's a father and child on the train and is reminded of her own dad) and added in the ending that the protagonist accepts the book in the end because she made amends with her father that she had never been on good terms with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)