Worked Solution for Cambridge Ext 2 book? (1 Viewer)

xXPinkyXx

HSC
A friend of mine told me that there are worked solutions for the Cambridge Ext 2 book but they lost it >_<
i was hoping someone could give them to me.
Please and thank you ^^

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
There are currently no worked solutions for 3U that are free. You must buy them, but they are expensive. If you can wait a few years, I am planning to write my own.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
There are currently no worked solutions for 3U that are free. You must buy them, but they are expensive. If you can wait a few years, I am planning to write my own.
Spiral - by then a new National Maths syllabus should be in place!

Last edited:

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
A new curriculum will be implemented next year, it includes multiple choice in Ext 1 and 2 - simply fail.

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
This new curriculum, any idea what it affects in Maths Ext 2? I may be possible doing Extension 2 next year whilst completing the entirety of Extension 1 this year.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
This new curriculum, any idea what it affects in Maths Ext 2? I may be possible doing Extension 2 next year whilst completing the entirety of Extension 1 this year.
Objective responses. No content change at all. Each question is more precious now.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Yeah, I heard from my maffs teacher that we'll be having multiple choice. Is MC going to be implemented from general all the way to MX2?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Yeah, I heard from my maffs teacher that we'll be having multiple choice. Is MC going to be implemented from general all the way to MX2?
My teacher said it will probably only be General and Advance which gets MC

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
lol...
I'll probably appreciate MC if I decide to do 4u maffs because i'd have a 25% of getting it right

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
General Mathematics already had objective responses previously. It has now been implemented in all Mathematics courses effective during 2012.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
There hasn't been a change in the curriculum itself...only the structure of the examination paper has changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)