Workload between subjects combinations (1 Viewer)

himmyhimath

HSC
Just wondering which subject combination has the largest Workload, and which has the smallest:

Phys/Chem/Modern History
Eco/Chem/Modern History
Eco/Chem/ Ancient History

Thank you :)

HSC
Just wondering which subject combination has the largest Workload, and which has the smallest:

Phys/Chem/Modern History
Eco/Chem/Modern History
Eco/Chem/ Ancient History

Thank you :)
All of them lol.

To be honest, you can rote learn the sciences (memorise), with economics you have to understand the questions and use the information you have to form solid answers. The histories, I'm not too sure...

Kaido

be.
HSC
eco is def harder than all those other ones (from personal experience and scaling reports)
but depends on your strengths in general

himmyhimath

HSC
Do you guys think eco chem modern with 3 eng 3math and society and culture accelerated is manageable?

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
dont listen to prince henry

It is manageable but it will be a lot of work and you will need to be super organised.

Only do it if you are really passionate about all your subjects. Passion will sustain you when your mind cannot.

photastic

HSC
Tried rote learning for eco, chem and phys and it didn't work.

photastic

HSC
You have to understand the theory first, I had no idea what was happening because theres the 10-15 marks that require assessments, skill questions and applying what is required from the syllabus, which is why no band 6s considering 2014 alignment was crap for the trio subjects.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Do you guys think eco chem modern with 3 eng 3math and society and culture accelerated is manageable?
I feel like 14 units is a lot.

I'm doing 12 units - 7 classes, no frees. I feel like doing a subject less than you, for me, is a lot of work load.

Will you be dropping to 10 or 12 units?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)