Workout/Gym Plan Questions (1 Viewer)

AntiJap

HSC
N/A
Yea, it's still expensive tho, around 30 dollars a kilo. How much do you guys drink per day? I'm thinking of

3 times on workout days (that's once in the morning, once after workout and once before bed)

and

2 times on non workout days (that's once in the morning and once at night)

How's that sound?

@ jannny: I reckon you should at a weight that you can do 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions and just barely making it to the end of the 3rd set. Personally I started at around 2-2.5kg lol but it really just try out different weights and see what you can do. There's really no 'standard' starting weight.

Pace_T

HSC
AntiJap said:
Yea, it's still expensive tho, around 30 dollars a kilo. How much do you guys drink per day? I'm thinking of

3 times on workout days (that's once in the morning, once after workout and once before bed)

and

2 times on non workout days (that's once in the morning and once at night)

How's that sound?

@ jannny: I reckon you should at a weight that you can do 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions and just barely making it to the end of the 3rd set. Personally I started at around 2-2.5kg lol but it really just try out different weights and see what you can do. There's really no 'standard' starting weight.
i guess it depends on ur size. im small so i dont take as much as some other people =( but remember protein is like gold in powder form, its expensive. if you are taking more than you need its simply being wasted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)