Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
my names Serius and iam a WoWaholic

the other day i gave up crack so i could spend more time playing WoW

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I gave up drugs, alcohol and women so I could devote more love and attention to my druid. He's a Knight Lieutenant now. =)

HSC
I haven't played for a couple of weeks, looking forward to a bit of a break this week after getting some hellish assessments done. Should be good, my pvp ranking will be way back down at grunt now I reckon, but that's ok, I'm not too serious about any of it. :)

On the other hand though, with Oblivion just out... hmnn, first time in quite some time where it's actually been a hard choice deciding whether to play WoW or something else (Normally when I have the time, WoW wins hands down) :)

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
I can't friggin believe the new Alliance race for the expansion is Wisp.... that's stupid x_x But kindda cool.

<-- horde, 60, hunter, blackrock
<-- horde, 53, shaman, dethecus
<-- alliance, 47, druid, daggerspine

I don't play my hunter anymore though =(

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I am hoping its an april fools joke

this kinds tipped it off " Permanent death"
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/townhall/wisps.html

WTF PERMANENT DEATH? has to be a joke, and wisps is the lamest race ever
and look at this

"Treeform: Turns the wisp into a tree for 30 seconds. During this time, spirit is increased by 300. However, the wisp's chance to dodge or parry axes is reduced by 50%. "

turns into a tree? chance to dodge axes reduced? god i hope this is a joke, or blizzard is getting tired in its old age

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
nickyroony - what guild/char name was your 60 hunter on BR? donate it to me if you don't play :p

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
Haha yeah unfortunately can't donate ;) It's on my sister's account anyway (we used to share) that's why I had to abandoned it when I got my own. Anyway, I can probably sell it for a couple of hundred on ebay! XD jk XD

My friend sold his crappy geared shaman for $500 o_O That was ages and ages ago though. But so crazy.. for $500 you can just level your own! Geez.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
hehe i got a 60 warrior on BR anyway, man whoever pays for WoW accounts are lame, that being said I hope to sell mine soon, getting bored of it

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
Heh, I hope you're not in those guilds like the Elite or whatever =P It's been ages since I checked up on BR.. ahh.. the days when NO MAAM used to dominate XD I heard they moved servers at one of the transfers? Meh XD

Anyone else gonna get the expansion pack? As if it's gonna come out in July.. I bet they're gonna delay it for sure!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i have a 34 human lock

The thing is iam having alot of trouble leveling at a decent rate. Does anyone have like a guide on how to level much faster? iam spending like 10hours per level, waste of time. I really wanna hit 40 :(
I am in STV right now, iam thinking doing some Shadow Monastary runs will help me out but i dont know where to get the quests for it from.

Yeah some sort of leveling strategy or guide to help me level would be really good

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hmmm Locks don't level very fast, because they're squishy. Though they're easier than mages, since you at least have pets to help you along. Questing and instances are the way to go (you should try and get Whitemane's Chapeau or the Illusory Rod from Scarlet Monastery, both excellent caster items). STV is a painful place, especially since you only really work up the (at present useless) faction with the goblins. Check out the Blizzard forum for help, especially the Warlock section. Bound to find numerous levelling guides there.

Of course, I must insist that unless you're playing your 5th character or something levelling shouldn't be as important as enjoying the ride. I've been playing a little over two months now and pushing 60, I must say I'm glad I took my time. Of course I did rush through certain levels for the sake of PvP effectiveness and keeping up with friends, but I made a point never to grind for the sake of levelling and to try to enjoy my quests. The game is wonderful in its depth - if you allow yourself to explore the stories rather than just "do the job" you'll have a lot more fun.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i am 35 now :D did a few SM runs

i am enjoying the game, but one thing i do to enjoy the game is ALOT of exploring and traveling and stuff, i want 40 so i can get a mount and actually be able to see more of the world.

Where do you suggest i quest instead? Desolace seems alittle out of the way for me because i need to go to Stormwind or another capital city frequenty to sell my skins and get new tailoring patterns. Seen as ai play on Garithos, horde isnt usually that much of a problem because our nighttime is their early morning, so no1 besides my guildies are on

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yeah Desolace is a pain for anyone but druids and mages, since we can both port to Darnassus (well druids port to Moonglade and get a free flight to Darnassus, same thing =P). If you want to hang near a bank and AH then Stranglethorn Vale is for you. Arathi Highlands and Hillsbrad Foothils/Alterac Mountains have less quests, but the flight paths are quicker to get to when not mounted and they are a shorter flight time to Ironforge than Booty Bay to Stormwind. As a lock you are at once lucky and not lucky - you get a "free" mount at 40 but instead of just forking cash like I did you need to do a quest. My lock is only level 13 so I don't know anything about it.

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
When you hit 42-ish, go to Tanaris. That's the best place. Easy quests, easy xp. not to mention Zul'Farrak is the best friggin instance ever. You will not find a better instance for XP than ZF! Most parties takes lvl 44 minimum for that =O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)