Worried (1 Viewer)

A_J_Gray

Hey is anyone else worried about Biology. I am really worried. I was getting 90's all my assesments but on the trial i only got 88%.

Is anyone else really worried?

A_J_Gray

yeah I am really worried cause I had an average of 98% then all of a sudden i got 88%. I didnt know how to tell my parents, but man they were mad

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
ummm...88 is really good for a trial
your in the same position as me, i finished with 92.8 for my assessments, and got 88 in the trial, but im not worried.
remember the trial is always harder then the HSC so dont fret, just go through the trial and look at what you got wrong, make sure you read up on all your pracs, all you do fine

good luck :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
gilly_aj said:
Hey is anyone else worried about Biology. I am really worried. I was getting 90's all my assesments but on the trial i only got 88%.

Is anyone else really worried?
With 88% in a test you'll kill the HSC and get 92-93+ as your aligned mark, so I wouldn't let it bother me too much:)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Damn these guys are complaining about getting high 80s and worried that their parents will get mad at them with that mark

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
88?...you're worried about getting 88?...OMG ...give it a rest man! that's a great mark and besides its your rank that matters...maybe your trial was hard...don't stress over that...there's nothing u can do about it now so just work harder and do better in the actual HSC.
Good Luck!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
withoutaface said:
With 88% in a test you'll kill the HSC and get 92-93+ as your aligned mark, so I wouldn't let it bother me too much:)
well i always get 92 for all my tests, exams and trials for bio, and I ended up with 92 in the HSC exam.....

So it depends! It is not wise to assume that it gets aligned up....

You should do your best all the time, don't think about just getting 80s and rely on the BOS to align your raw mark up...

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
different people have different expecations.

and to answer the question honestly, i'm not worried about biology.. the main reason being well.. cuz i did it last year:)

gilly_aj: its nothing to be worried about.. you will be fine.. i see a 90+ bio in you from what i gather. and besdies, if you worry.. it might affect ur marks so don't worry:)

Sophie777

gilly_aj said:
yeah I am really worried cause I had an average of 98% then all of a sudden i got 88%. I didnt know how to tell my parents, but man they were mad
Thats pretty awful. Perhaps you should look at marks in terms of yourself and not your parents. It's your life and 88 is a really good mark! Don't put so much pressure on, you will only be dissappointed.

Charon.

HSC
N/A
88% is really good for the trial, depending on wat one u did. I got 84% and i was second in class. U got nothin to worry about.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
kimmeh said:
is it just me, or did gilly aj just replied to his own post? (1st and second) I only realised this after reading it properly
haha yeah you're right!

what a silly man :p

Steph69

geeze

giv it a break wow i am coming shit in bio and failed my trial stop complaing how u only get 88 it makes the rest of us who may only average 60 or less like shit ok u can do watever u want now just shut up u snobby shits and get over urselfs

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
its almost like some people are trying ti show off when they talk about how badly theyve done when it is really quite good. it pisses me off. i do quite well but no one wants to hear "how badly someones done" when they are topping their year or close enough. 88% is good and who cares as long as the HSC is good. if you are top you will get the top mark achieved by the person who gets the top mark in the exam and you will get your own exam mark. these will be averaged to get your final mark. if you top the state in the exam you will get the top overall mark in th state coz you get the top in your school. stop complaining about crap like that and go tell your parents to mind their own business coz your doing your best and they can find a new child to live through. go tell them to f..ck themselves if they are so unreasonable.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I am scared. I'm not good at test conditions.

I have been studying and l just hope l or others don't go blank.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
you do hope that others go blank (as long a they are not from your school) you need to beat everyone. just relax. if you worry too much you ruin your chances of doing your best. it is easy to worry that youll go blank. just visualise yourself (i nkow that sounds corny but it help) being able to answer every question confidently. if you look at a question (that stumps you) dont think about recalling a prepared answer, just do it one bit at a time and it often just starts flowing out. if you are relaxed you have a better chance of winging questions.

good luck- im sure you wont need it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)