Worst cars on the road today? (1 Viewer)

Ticthach

HSC
What about those fat-ass Porsche Cayenne things? They look ghastly.
And yeah, those Chrysler PT Cruiser things are hideous!

F2001

HSC
Ticthach said:
What about those fat-ass Porsche Cayenne things? They look ghastly.
And yeah, those Chrysler PT Cruiser things are hideous!
they did a better job than vw & audi.

btw the Q7 looks like a pos. Oversized newer Tarago.

boris

Banned
HSC
only a fag would say a peugeot is a bad car. they are fucking awesome.

nearly every car on the road is fucking terrible. apart from peugeot 206 gtis

Edit: oh yeah is this just like the cars we personally dont like, or cars that really are pieces of shit? cos hiluxes are goood cars but i guess some people might not like them

Last edited:

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Hey. I like my EA Falcon S-pack. They are good in the right hands.

I hate the old commies. Bogans dream. I also hate any little hatch that has a HUGE cannon. Why bother? Everyone knows it's your muffler making the noise and not your engine... And you'd never beat anything off the line. And any car that has a half-arsed "fully sick" sound system installed that rattles around heaps.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC

I hate the old commies. Bogans dream. I also hate any little hatch that has a HUGE cannon. Why bother? Everyone knows it's your muffler making the noise and not your engine... And you'd never beat anything off the line. And any car that has a half-arsed "fully sick" sound system installed that rattles around heaps.
lol its funny because my peugeot 206 doesn't have a cannon but even if it did it would still smash an EA s pack off the line.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
lol its funny because my peugeot 206 doesn't have a cannon but even if it did it would still smash an EA s pack off the line.
As is expected as your car is how many years younger?

And how many kilo's lighter?

Was talking about the retards in the little lazers and outdated pulsars and crap like that. The 206 doesn't fall into the tryhard noob catagory.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

My neighbours cousin has a VL Calais with a Neo RB25DET, the number plate is "VL-11s". Nuff said.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Any pre 1990 falcon

I feel like I need a tetnis shot if i just see one and I think they are an incest magnet (new idea for the old "magnet" ute ad)

Jake22

HSC
Any pre 1990 falcon

I feel like I need a tetnis shot if i just see one and I think they are an incest magnet (new idea for the old "magnet" ute ad)
What, you mean like a GTHO Phase III ???

GTFO

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Any pre 1990 falcon

^^^ Example of what the Bogans have done to the Falcons image.

They have done worse to the Commies image though...

I dunno, some of the newer Falcon utes just scream "BOGAN!".

Jake22

HSC
you can still have a bogans dream car without projecting the image of a bogan yourself... If it is in good nick and doesnt have giant antennas, stupid mudflaps and shitty paint etc etc then ur okay.. lol

Igglesnoop

HSC
Uni Grad
Modified cars. In our neat and tidy street, there are some some annoying houses on the next street around the corner. They basically comprise of all the hoons and their crap modified cars so I have to put with their irritating noises at night, at day and when I'm studying.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC

Was talking about the retards in the little lazers and outdated pulsars and crap like that. The 206 doesn't fall into the tryhard noob catagory.
its like 1050kg, less cos i took the back seats out and shit. so like 1047kg. and its like 8yrs younger or something. But it has 100kw, 100 killer wasps

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
its like 1050kg, less cos i took the back seats out and shit. so like 1047kg. and its like 8yrs younger or something. But it has 100kw, 100 killer wasps
ONE HUNDRED KILLER WASPS!!!!???

Those Q' marks were sarcasm :D.

Yeah, obviously the 206 is faster... The EA has a larger engine, but it's still made from steel. I swear the boot lid itself weighs at least 20-30 kgs.

At least it would be harder to total my car in a crash :D (Most likely total me though...).

nmj

HSC
Smart Cars.

The tiny ones, nothing smart about them.

Too slow.
Too small.
Too high. Round a corner too fast.. Rolled.
Imagine being T-boned in one.. Crushed, like a tiny piece of fruit in a can.

That, and they look completly stupid.

F2001

HSC
cmon dude, what does that do like a 9 sec 0-100, 20+sec 1/4 mile?

fucking slow.

& it's FWD.

The good ones were the old 205 Gti and the newer 206 GTI 180 (still gay)

F2001

HSC
Modified cars. In our neat and tidy street, there are some some annoying houses on the next street around the corner. They basically comprise of all the hoons and their crap modified cars so I have to put with their irritating noises at night, at day and when I'm studying.
Agree.

There is a VE HSV, Porsche GT2, a new E92 M3 in the hood/street and I like the sound of those going by. These are nice

But now there are gays with a normal R32 Skyline, modified AE82 corolla driven by P & L platers. loud and shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)