worst part of the exam (1 Viewer)

^emmie^

HSC
does anyone argree with me that question 21 i s extremely hard
i mean they make it on stuff u cant study for caus eu have no idea what its about
i only found out last week that it existed n have my trials tommorrow for those of u who also havent herad of it heres some example of ones in the past HSCs

Question 21 (15 marks)
Advances in technology have changed the nature of work.
Analyse the impact of technology on maintaining professionalism, ensuring quality and promoting products and services in the hospitality industry.

Question 21 (15 marks)
In the hospitality industry there are issues of concern within the areas of environment,
employment and international tourist markets.
Identify issues of concern within each of these areas, and explain how they are being addressed.

Question 21 (15 marks)
The communication media provide information about products and services in the hospitality industry which influences our day-to-day activities.
Assess the impact of communication media on Australians as consumers and employees within the hospitality industry.

Question 21 (15 marks)
The hospitality sector contributes significantly to the Australian economy through both revenues and employment. Owners and operators . . . face diverse risks relating to employment and business operations as well as personal and property
risks.
With reference to the quote above, analyse the identified risks for the hospitality industry.

Question 21 (15 marks)
Tourism and Hospitality is a major growth industry and will continue to expand
rapidly beyond the year 2002. It is an industry which creates economic and
employment opportunities throughout Australia and provides an exciting and
worthwhile career.
W.R. GAVIN OAM, Chief Executive, Tourism Training Australia
With reference to current trends and practices, evaluate this statement and its predictions.

Question 21 (15 marks)
The extension of non-smoking areas is a recent development in the hospitality industry.
With specific reference to current occupational health and safety legislation, analyse how this development impacts on the roles and responsibilities of employers and employees in a hospitality enterprise.

i mean u would have a vague idea but i think asking that for 15 marks is too much i mean thats how much we get for our strand one ie commercial cookery sure there both long response but we no a LOT more about our strands does any one agree??

if anyone has any tips about answering these questions can u please help me im sure im not the only one it would be much appreciated!

^bindy^

HSC
Hey yer i agree,

does anyone have any tips for them

h8hsc

HSC
yeh question 21's are hard !!!

out teacher gave us a WHOLE BOOKLET full of crap... for that question... still have to read it though.. LOL

almost done

HSC
N/A
im sure that is why my teacher has been telling our class to do lots of reading on what is happenin in the hosp industry....if seems based on lots of knowledge

^emmie^

HSC
hey h8HSC
if u find any good info in ur book can u share it with us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)