Would Australian Universities be better if they don't accept Asian International (1 Viewer)

Brian1800

HSC
You're really thick and naive. Last post from me tonight .
Alright night.

This has to be a troll thread. The account seems to have been set up just for this thread.
No.

Either that or OP is really gullible.
And no..

The media tends to blow things way out of proportion and this guy has clearly fallen for it. Also, cheating happens everywhere including in the HSC where there are no international Asian students (at least as far as I know).
The media this time is true though. Alright, cheaters in that case from the HSC are also dishonest and bad.

Would Aussie unis be better off if they didn't accept domestic students then? Just think about that OP...
Domestic students are Australian, so if Australian universities do not accept domestic students then maybe they shouldn't be on top of Australian soil. Another point to raise is that the HSC is not as severe as university. Cheating in university is much worse than the HSC.

b0b101

Pharaoh
HSC
OP if you are angry that other students are cheating and getting better marks than you then cheat. In fact you should beat them at cheating

b0b101

Pharaoh
HSC
Getting caught is great, cheating is bad. The people who play the game fair, deserve to be rewarded. The people who cheat, deserve to fall.
Beating the system deserves to be rewarded coming up with a creative way to cheat is one of the smartest things someone can do in an exam.

Brian1800

HSC
OP if you are angry that other students are cheating and getting better marks than you then cheat. In fact you should beat them at cheating
I never said people get better marks than me. I'm a straight HD student (so far), and cheating goes against the values that make me a good person. So you should be able to understand why I will NEVER cheat.

Brian1800

HSC
Beating the system deserves to be rewarded coming up with a creative way to cheat is one of the smartest things someone can do in an exam.
It's not the exam, it's bring in-home assignments and online quizzes.

b0b101

Pharaoh
HSC
I never said people get better marks than me. I'm a straight HD student (so far), and cheating goes against the values that make me a good person. So you should be able to understand why I will NEVER cheat.
Values and ethics are outdated. Eat or be eaten.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Yea so what if they cheat, they will suffer once they are out of uni...and besides why are you being so competitive, its not really like HSC anymore

Brian1800

HSC
Yea so what if they cheat, they will suffer once they are out of uni...and besides why are you being so competitive, its not really like HSC anymore
I'm not being competitive, I'm not desperate to see what other marks people get at all. It just pisses me off when they come to our country and start doing the shit they do at their own country.

They obviously aren't good at cheating then.
Good! Cya visa.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
That's basically asking for cheating then.

You obviously don't realize the how much uni is essay and research based. Tell me how can create a test on international relations when the entire major is based on research essays?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)