would it matter if the guy/grl was a goth,prep,or nerd? (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
dimzi said:
Occasionally i see a hot goth, the rest are just very unattractive. I see them all the time at george st cinemas, when they go down to that shop below? I think its a record shop or something....

Anyways, i'd go out with a goth, a nerdy chick or a preppy chick. Just as long as they like me aswell (not into stalking :/) and are not complete bitches, hell im easy to please!!
The store is called Utopia, if its where i think it is, ppls am i right

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
no your not, its like something hi-fi or something .. its next to IstarZone Internet Cafe

*ashlea*

HSC
wow.. i really don't think stereotypes matter at all.. if u like the person, u like 'em, i dont think whatever stereotype they have been "labelled" should even be a consideration..
nerds are great.. i guess i would probably be classed as a nerd.. but whats the crime in wanting to beat everyone at school? winning is fun..
goths rock too, i happen to find them interesting and do actually have friends who would be labelled as "goths"
and as for preppy.. i think u mean it in the american sense? like in movies? but i dont see a problem there either, though i certainly would not fit into the "preppy" mould myself..
everyone is different and if u happen 2 be attracted to sum1 who fits into a stereotype category then who cares? u probably fit into a stereotype yourself..;)

pompador

well it depends how you're categorising things.
goths that are obsessed with being goth i cant stand, similarly preps & nerds. If its just them & they're not <i>trying</i> to be a stereotype, then thats cool.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Korn said:
The store is called Utopia, if its where i think it is, ppls am i right
U are right....this is b4 u actually get to the cinemas...its nearly inline with hungry jacks (or whateva the hell it iss)...unless its changed in the past 3 months, then Korn, u r the winner for the guessin comp.

HSC
N/A
unstable said:
hey people do you think it matters because i dont think it does and im wonderin does it really matter to you :eek:
people call me preppy [umm.. what's that mean exactly - never really got it]
anyhow..
i guess it doesnt really matter what their label is if you really like them
so i guess i would - however .. i'd be reluctant unless they had a great personality coz i guess you gotta look good together [comeoonnn.. who DOESNT agree]

J-me87

HSC
Who cares

i don't care what stereotype people view my boyfriends as, i have been known to date goths, preps, nerds, i dun really care, i look at the personality more then anything. i know ppl in my skool and others always go by what their friends think but i dun care. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
J-me87 said:
i don't care what stereotype people view my boyfriends as, i have been known to date goths, preps, nerds, i dun really care, i look at the personality more then anything. i know ppl in my skool and others always go by what their friends think but i dun care. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel the same way, but I wouldnt date a goth or any other derivative (Satanist, Wiccan, etc) cause of past experience and my mates would probably think they are weird

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
J-me87 said:
Yeah personality is important. :) I like the way you tick.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
motellove said:
labels are for clothing. not people.
That evidently isn't true. Anyway, if i say "you are australian" i am labeling you but that's not a bad thing; you wouldn't get offended. So i don't see why we shouldn't label people at all... :p

As for the question, i prefer nerds like myself...

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
i don't like goths..they are too darn wierd. and nerds are a big turn off in more ways than one. that's not to say i dont like smart people, cause i actually really do like intelligent guys, its just that you can be smart and still be cool, which is far sexier than someone who is best friends with their calculator..

but personally, i like guys with a bit of punk in them. not the really hardcore ones cause thats just scary but guys that can pull off the punk rock look are really hot!!

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
I think it wouldn't matter....but there is a limit to how nerdy he is!
I would pefer if he was dressed sort of a goth. I don't like their ideas & stuff. Just their outfits!!! I'm a sad & lonely person ppls!

HSC
unstable said:
hey people do you think it matters because i dont think it does and im wonderin does it really matter to you :eek:
Since I'm kind of just an inbetweenie, I guess not if he actually likes you. But when the friend factor kicks in ... heck boy ... pssht

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)