Would this be a smart move? (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
im thinking of dropping math123 ..... it's such a bitch i hate it!! I plan to transfer as well... and if i fail math123 it's going to wreck my GPA and I'm not going to be able to transfer.

So I was thinking of taking up math130 next semester... and using the July holidays to get up to speed with mathamatics and if I fail Math130 next semester at least I'll still be able to do microeconomic principles and I know I'll pass that and does anyone know if they can fail me for microeconomic principles if I fail Math130 which is a co-requisite ??

Also if I DROP math123, can I still get a GPA of 2.0 or 2.5 and be able to transfer with just 3 subjects?

SOMEONE PLASEEEE HELP

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
isnt math130 alot harder than math123?
and dont under estimate econ111 (because u aced hsc economics) coz it is pretty hard..not 1 of those subjects u can cram in a day.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
135 + 136 is like hard 3u and 4u maths

den theres 133..where they combine 135 and 136 into 1 and shove it down actuarial throats coz they fink we like to swallow

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-
and dont under estimate econ111 (because u aced hsc economics) coz it is pretty hard..not 1 of those subjects u can cram in a day.
Why is it that all three of us mods got Ds, and heaps of other people who hadn't done Economics for the HSC got HDs? Methinks doing Economics for the HSC was a disadvantage =p

I dislike ECON110.

flamin'

Originally posted by flyin'
Why is it that all three of us mods got Ds, and heaps of other people who hadn't done Economics for the HSC got HDs? Methinks doing Economics for the HSC was a disadvantage =p

I dislike ECON110.

Yeap thats for sure =P i didn't do HSC Economics and I did very well :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I don't know about hard, but boring yes! I'll place ECON110 in the ACCG100/101 category, ie. I don't care about them!

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Originally posted by *hopeful*
i h8 econ110
its so boring n hard as well
man i was in the econ110 tute 2day, and it was the worst yet. Id dunno why, i think bcos it was so hot in the Mac theatre or somethin, i couldnt concentrate at all.:p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Apparently, the lecturer who wrote the book can actually lecture.

As for ECON111, it's a nice colourful book. That's all I know about that book.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
i fell asleep in my econ110 lecture today

what's worse was that i drooled on the desk and the chick next to me thought it was gross

luckily i knew her so i didn't care haha

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i have decided to instead... transfer to Business administration degree...... doing the organisational psychology study pattern

it says that i can choose

core of business economics
or either microeconomics and macroeconomics

so i'll choose the business economics one ..... becoz all u need to do is be enrolled into a BBA degree to get into business economics :D:D:D:D:D

YAY i have found a way to complete a business degree without having done ANY hard maths in the HSC or at UNI :D:D:D

HSC
glad to hear it clairegirl :)
i know alot of ppl doin it so ur not goin wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)