Would this count ? (1 Viewer)

kyungjoon

HSC
Hi guys, i do standard english, 2u maths, chemistry, biology, japanese beginners and 1u studies of religion and i was just wondering what would happen if i walked into my studies of religion HSC examination and started sleeping and did the bear minimum in the examination. Would it affect my overall combination of best 10u for ATAR compilation ? (considering i did brilliantly in my other subjects).

sorry, if this seems like a stupid question, anyways thanks for reading and have a lovely day ^_^

saberbladexx

HSC
Why not just drop it, or do you go to a catholic school?

Anyways it wont affect your ATAR.

jet

Banned
HSC
Lol, because BOS says you also have to follow school rules, our school tells the Presiding Officer that they have to tell us to work if we lay down on our desk. Then, if we have been warned once and get caught slacking again, they have the right to send us out of the exam room and we have to stay in the curriculum coordinator's office until half an hour after the exam. Our coordinator's pretty strict.

But why would you want to do that anyway? You should always try your best - why do something unless you are going to try your hardest at it?

kyungjoon

HSC
nah, it is a policy at our school to keep 10+ units unless you're like 1st in everything lol oh by the way, may i get some help on ATAR expected ?

my overall internal ranks are as follows:

standard english: 32/70
2u maths: 43/82
biology: 13/41
chemistry: 19/31
japanese beginners: 7/12

do i still have a chance of getting 93.00 ATAR ?

thanks again.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
93 ATAR ain't gonna get you into UNSW Med.

What rank is your school?

kyungjoon

HSC
Nah, i'm not planning to do Medicine in 2010. Of course 93 wont get me in lol. anyways my school is ranked around 60's by memory :)

kyungjoon

HSC
yes, that is also true, unfortunately i did not perform that well in UMAT :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)