would u ever marry some1 u neva had sex with?? (1 Viewer)

ribeena

HSC
would u ever marry someone who couldnt have sex beacuse of religion or personla beliefs?? or do u have to bond with someone before???

S

Shuter

Argonaut said:
Are you saying that because you know you'll never get sex, Shuter?
...Coming from the person who has never even asked a girl out

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ribeena said:
would u ever marry someone who couldnt have sex beacuse of religion or personla beliefs?? or do u have to bond with someone before???
perhaps...but most probably no... I think it is important to bond with someone before you get married.

Collin

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
perhaps...but most probably no... I think it is important to bond with someone before you get married.
I concur. ;)

Collin

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
depends on how much u like them relleh...
You'd have to like them alot.. like, ALOT to have the courage to relinquish sex forever. But then this can be argued at another front: The more you like someone, the more you yearn for them and the more you wanna fuck them.. you know what I mean?

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
JKDDragon said:
The more you like someone, the more you yearn for them and the more you wanna fuck them.. you know what I mean?
word. id be scared to marry someone if i havnt had sex with them, what if u went for it when u got married, what if u found some nasty surprise..?

berry580

HSC
JKDDragon said:
You'd have to like them alot.. like, ALOT to have the courage to relinquish sex forever. But then this can be argued at another front: The more you like someone, the more you yearn for them and the more you wanna fuck them.. you know what I mean?
Does that mean you don't like him/her if you you fucked him/her only after you two are married?

Collin

HSC
N/A
amoz_lilo said:
theres always dry humping ^
Ahahaha.. that's not very exciting. Atleast oral sex is allowed.. right?.. RIGHT?!?!?! :(

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Ahahaha.. that's not very exciting. Atleast oral sex is allowed.. right?.. RIGHT?!?!?! :(
we were taught that school that thats still "sex".....
so nope! no oral!!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Really? I thought the term was pretty subjective. I generally interpreted it as 'sexual intercourse'.. but hey like I said it was subjective. But yes, if I was only restricted to pathetic means of getting off such as erm.. dry sex (which would also increase my shopping bills on laundry detergent), I think I'd have to let go of the relationship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)