would u wait 3yrs+ for sum1?! (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i'd have to really like a person to even wait three months.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I don't think I could or would be able to wait for someone for 3 yrs +.
3 years is a long time and a lot can change and happen in that time.

I wouldn't wait long for someone I just liked,I'd wait a while for someone I loved,but not 3 years.
Once I waited for someone, he knew I liked him and I was 90%sure he felt the same way,maybe I was wrong.. I waited for him to make a move but he didn't I stopped going to the place and havn't seen him since, i'll never know how he really felt.So waiting for someone I just liked in that case was a waste of time.

Last edited:

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
Smiley =] said:
wow..i never knew that some guys could be so patient and keep their hopes up so high...all for one girl!
my friend from tutor was talking to me on msn the other day and he was EXTREMELY depressed. i asked why and he told me it was because the girl he'd been waiting for for the past 3 years and now she's gone, and he doesn't know what to do...he must've REALLY liked her...actually it's more than LIKE...it's EXTREME LUST!
it was pretty weird to hear that because i never knew a guy would wait around THAT long..especially when he hasnt even dated her before! and PLUS, i was wondering why he told me because i've only known him for a few months! i felt specail! Lol
anyways back to the topic...
so the question is:
Would you [whether guy or girl-(doesn't matter)] wait around that long (3yrs+) for someone you really really really liked?!? i mean...wouldn't you just get over them after a while?
(sorry it's long!)
OMG ! i know a person whose in the exact same situation at my tutor ! could it be the same person ? oolala! how exciting!

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
i'd still wait <even if its 3yrs> if i really liked em. only condition is that i know im in for a chance of getting the dude. It'll be really naive to wait for that significant other even though you know they are totally out of your league. if you were the latter, well sorry hun you're going to be burnt real bad. it was an utter waste of time

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
it's crazy to see that so many people give up so fast, if they are already in a relationship and their other had to go away....3 years is not really a long time to wait.

olchik

HSC
Kaiser Zero said:
How can something not happen in 3 years? unless you're talking about the other person actually being away for 3 years
That's exatly what I think!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)