would you do it? (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
lol my life is far from figured out:)plus things don't always go to plan.
I like to take each wk as it comes aswell, though i like to think about what my future will be like sometimes:)

yeh, i thought about my future....but when i was young and wondered wot my life would b when im 18...it wasnt this fucked up :p damn childhood innocence...wot i'd pay 4 mine back....

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
soha said:
how is a 16 yr old 2 young
ur 18
and its legal
neways..i dont like the career type etc..dont have kids till they late 30s
etc
but yeah what can ya do

whoops..in respose to braads post
IMO 16 is too young.
I can't imagine myself getting married at 18, let alone someone getting married at 16.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
IMO 16 is too young.
I can't imagine myself getting married at 18, let alone someone getting married at 16.
thats coz ur life is "mapped out" :p

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
IMO 16 is too young.
yeah but ppl are different
some people think 25 is too young
depends on everyones situation
for u its young
for me..its not a big deal..
all depends really

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol, 25 isnt too young! 25 ur at ur prime :p u can still play sport n not look like an old person...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah my friend sez 25 is too young..and they wanna get hitched and settle at like 36
im like wtf..
but whatever..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...yeh...right, i dont wanna be 50 n have my oldest child jus entering high skool

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
haha i know ey
like..my dad was 36 when he got married
hes 55 and my sister is in yr 7 this year
its way to old
but my other friend her dads 65
i feel sorry for her
like he will probably die b4 she gets married
and her kids wont have a grandpa etc
i actually want my parents to know my kids

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yehhhh...its tuff, my dads best mate had kids when he n his wife were 18 or 19...they're now out of the house n stuff n its cool, but it was shit when they were young...decisions decisionsss! :p not like we really have 2 think 2 much about it, well i dont i know that...

my sisters ex-bf's dad was like 65, my ex's younger sister is in yr 7 now too....sorta weird....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
errr...when sum1 loves me lol, i dunno, find sum1 half decent who wont use me, n yehhhhhhhhhhh, but betta b b4 30...i dont wanna b old when my kids r young :(

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
braad said:
errr...when sum1 loves me lol, i dunno, find sum1 half decent who wont use me, n yehhhhhhhhhhh, but betta b b4 30...i dont wanna b old when my kids r young :(
hahah yeah..
:)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mmmm...neways, nite, im goin 2 bed...n 2 eat dinner...or woteva i can find

cya lataaaa

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hmm...u 'smile' alot...lol, call me weir,d but its unnnerving :p

neways, i'll leave y'all 2 do...errr.stuffs...mmm, yeh, bye

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i personally want to feel finacially secure and just everything stable all around me before i plunge into marriage, but if those conditions were met and i found the right person and i just so happened to be 18, then i guess i'd go for it, if you know its right and you'll do it anyway then why wait?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
If i met someone when I was 18 i might marry them in the future, but I wouldn't marry someone when I was 18. Add to that because I am currently 18 and single, I'd have to meet someone first, and I wouldn't marry someone until I have been with them for at least 3 years. So that makes it mimimum 21. But then I'd still want to wait until I had finished uni and worked for a bit, and get my own place and everything. So add a couple years on to that. So as it stands now, I wouldn't marry someone until I was probably around 24.

Marrige is a big committment, huge actually, and I think its really stupid to jump into it when you are too young or when you don't know the person well enough, hence my above reasoning.

HSC
I don't think I would (Even if I did have a time machine). It makes more sense to me to wait until study obligations/etc are complete, and to wait until I've got a job, at least some financial security, and a moderately secure looking future.

When I'm ready for it, it's something I'm going to get right the first time, and to me, if I were to have been married at 18, I'd have been rushing into it well unprepared. Long-term relationship, yes, but marriage, no, not this early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)