Would you ever take back a cheater? (1 Viewer)

Take back a cheater?

• Yes

Votes: 38 24.7%
  • No

Votes: 78 50.6%
  • Don't know

Votes: 38 24.7%

• Total voters

daham

HSC
i would, but than i will cheat on her and see what she thinks about it. come on guys, there is lot of fishes in da sea.

evilmonkii

HSC
I thought i never would until the situation happened to me. He did it to me while i was getting test done for cervical cancer, he was seeing another girl for a month behind my back and finally broke up with me..only to get back with me 2 weeks later but never told about it even though i had my suspicions. I went over his house once and she was upstairs...he took me into his garage, spoke to me for 2 mins and asked me to walk home by myself. We were dating for 9/10 months then.

8 months later, i found the girl i was suspicious off and my worst nightmares came true. Although they didnt sleep with each other he had feelings for her..for a month. The moment i found out, i thought my whole world was falling apart. It was 3am in the morning and i was in the middle of Auburn (very dangerous place to be), looking for him. When i found him and confronted him, i saw him crying with his head down in shame. I was so angry at him i punched him on the face and all he could do was stubble back and cry.

He got on his knees, crying and hugging my legs begging me to stay (mind you this was about 4am in the morning by then on a main road). I knew i was angry at him and that i even hated him but i also loved him. I guess i intially took him back because of sympathy and the fact that i was scared to be without him but every since that day the rules have changed.

Although i dont completely forgive him or forget what happened he really has proved himself to me. 10 months later we've been dating for 26 months now. He's given up all his friends for me, he's deleted his old email and now has one with my name on it, he's got a new phone number and he doesnt go anywhere unless its with me or his bestfriends house. He gives all his pay to me and what i say goes.

Basically what i'm trying to say is people can change. If you take back a cheater you must love them and have faith that they will change. Let them prove to you that they are truely sorry and will do ANYTHING for another chance with you. As weird as this seems, cheating isnt the end. It may even make they really love you once the idea of you leaving is so real. However to forgive and forget is something that will take a long time so make sure your bf/gf can accept that.

lol. well theres my life story. lol

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
evilmonkii said:
I thought i never would until the situation happened to me. He did it to me while i was getting test done for cervical cancer, he was seeing another girl for a month behind my back and finally broke up with me..only to get back with me 2 weeks later but never told about it even though i had my suspicions. I went over his house once and she was upstairs...he took me into his garage, spoke to me for 2 mins and asked me to walk home by myself. We were dating for 9/10 months then.

8 months later, i found the girl i was suspicious off and my worst nightmares came true. Although they didnt sleep with each other he had feelings for her..for a month. The moment i found out, i thought my whole world was falling apart. It was 3am in the morning and i was in the middle of Auburn (very dangerous place to be), looking for him. When i found him and confronted him, i saw him crying with his head down in shame. I was so angry at him i punched him on the face and all he could do was stubble back and cry.

He got on his knees, crying and hugging my legs begging me to stay (mind you this was about 4am in the morning by then on a main road). I knew i was angry at him and that i even hated him but i also loved him. I guess i intially took him back because of sympathy and the fact that i was scared to be without him but every since that day the rules have changed.

Although i dont completely forgive him or forget what happened he really has proved himself to me. 10 months later we've been dating for 26 months now. He's given up all his friends for me, he's deleted his old email and now has one with my name on it, he's got a new phone number and he doesnt go anywhere unless its with me or his bestfriends house. He gives all his pay to me and what i say goes.

Basically what i'm trying to say is people can change. If you take back a cheater you must love them and have faith that they will change. Let them prove to you that they are truely sorry and will do ANYTHING for another chance with you. As weird as this seems, cheating isnt the end. It may even make they really love you once the idea of you leaving is so real. However to forgive and forget is something that will take a long time so make sure your bf/gf can accept that.

~

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
evilmonkii said:

Holy shit, you're fucked up. It's tempting to pick apart that story but it'd take about an hour.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
evilmonkii said:
What the fuck? That is whipped to the ninth degree. How fucked are you two?

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
I've been in this situation twice and I would never take back my two exs, because if someone chooses to be unfaithful to you, it shows how much they care about you, which is ZERO. And if you take an ex back who's cheated on you, it's more than likely they'll do it again and take advantage of the sitatuation even more.

evilmonkii

HSC
Tulipa said:
What the fuck? That is whipped to the ninth degree. How fucked are you two?
well once you've cheated on someone and you want them back, you should be prepared to be 'whipped to the ninth degree'. You DO have to pay for your mistakes. Besides im not a very forgiving person.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
evilmonkii said:
well once you've cheated on someone and you want them back, you should be prepared to be 'whipped to the ninth degree'. You DO have to pay for your mistakes. Besides im not a very forgiving person.
No, you are a spiteful, fucked up human being who is worse than he is for abusing his want to please you like that.

Polaris

HSC
agree with withoutaface

Wtf kind of relationship is that. He gives all his pay to you? Are you extremely fucked. Don't you dare say 'oh but i love him' that is NOT love.

you're not a very forgiving person, well CHANGE THAT you stupid fucking whore.

FUCK.

holy shit people like you do not deserve air to breathe.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Polaris said:
Wtf kind of relationship is that. He gives all his pay to you? Are you extremely fucked. Don't you dare say 'oh but i love him' that is NOT love.
Does this mean you're going to stop gouging me for child support? :eek:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
m
Mc'donalds Version 2.0

I thought i never would until the situation happened to me. They did it to me while i was ordering a double cheese burger meal, they had been tending to another fat guy for a month behind my back and finally they ended my account..only to call me back 2 weeks later but they never told about it even though i had my suspicions. I went over to the local mc'donalds once and he was wedged in the seat...they took me to the back and, spoke to me for 2 mins and asked me go get a whopper from hungry jacks. We had been together for 9/10 months then.

8 months later, i found the fat guy i was suspicious off and my worst nightmares came true. Although they didnt provide him with free meals they expressed interest in him..for a month. The moment i found out, i thought my whole world was falling apart. It was 3am in the morning and i was in the middle of the car-park (very dangerous place to be), looking for the manager. When i found him and confronted the manager, i saw him crying with his head down in shame. I was so angry at him i punched him on the face and all he could do was stubble back and cry.

He got on his knees, crying and hugging my legs begging me to stay (mind you this was about 4am in the morning by then in the car park). I knew i was angry at him and that i even hated him but i also loved him. I guess i intially took him back because of sympathy and the fact that i was scared to have to eat hungry jacks but every since that day the rules have changed.

Although i dont completely forgive them or forget what happened they really proved themselves to me. 10 months later I've been eating there for 26 months now. They gave up on all of their fat women for me, they deleted salad plus from their menu and now have apple pie as the listed fruit/veg, they now have new workers and they don't ever serve anyone before me. They give me free dessert and any drink.

Basically what i'm trying to say is shops can change. If you take back a cheater you must love them and have faith that they will change. Let them prove to you that they are truely sorry and will do ANYTHING for another chance with you. As weird as this seems, cheating isnt the end. It may even make they really love you once the idea of you leaving is so real. However to forgive and forget is something that will take a long time so make sure your proprietor can accept that.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Interesting read :/

Anyway, I just revisted the thread to see what I wrote. Apparently I wasn't sure, but probably no (within my current relationship).

But right now, I have to face this amazing guy at uni every day, and quite obviously we're attracted to each other. We're both taken and hardly know each other, but I am keeping it that way. I have total self control; not to flirt excessively, or lead him on, or give him opportunities to make me more interested, spending time with each other only when necessary... all in sake of keeping my current relationship... well if I found out my boyfriend cheated on me, it's almost like he let the team down.

If I loved him enough to keep my self control, why couldn't he? So what? It was just too hard? Fuck off.

No no no no no. That's my answer, with total certainty.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
grk_styl said:
I get that you love him, and that's essentially a big reason why you took him back. I also get that he apologised and you forgave. That's a good thing, it's a big step.

I'm just curious to know whether you trust him or not? Like, is it always going to be in the back of ur mind when he's out?

Just wondering...
i guess my situation was complicated beyond belief by circumstance and thus it was not clear cut at all.

part of me realised that thinking about it/sharing the "hurt" would be too painful and difficult and so i just decided to take the plunge and make my decision, and make it 100% final (for the moment anyway) and it has turned out fine.

i would be lying if i said i'm over it, because i'm not, and it may take a while, but under all that pain i still undenyably loved him, so i'm sticking it out.

but yeah, to the girl that took all her boyfriends pay and generally acted like an absolute cunt, you have no business ruining another person's life like that, especially when he didnt even sleep with her. fuck! what are you trying to do to him, beat him into total submission? he's probably this close to suicide as we speak...

ebbjade

HSC
AlleyCat said:
Well?

If your partner cheated on you, would you ever take him/her back?
i cheated on my boy friend once and he took me back, but then it didnt work out for long, coz the trust wasnt the same, so yeh that sucked.... i hate the saying, "once a cheater, always a cheater"... coz i don't think i would ever want to hurt someone like that again.

Evilo

HSC
evilmonkii said:
ever considered being a dominatrix? because that is cold. Why dont you make him wear a chastity belt ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)