Writing beyond the lines (1 Viewer)

Ant..

HSC
Hi,

I was wondering for intense algorithim questions can you write beyond the lines in the blank white space as long as it is not over the edge it says do not write over.

Thanks!

No surprises

HSC
Hi,

I was wondering for intense algorithim questions can you write beyond the lines in the blank white space as long as it is not over the edge it says do not write over.

Thanks!
You should avoid that but you can, as long as it's not the grey space. The better option is ask for an extra booklet

Ant..

HSC
You should avoid that but you can, as long as it's not the grey space. The better option is ask for an extra booklet
ok ok thank you! so on the past hsc papers online there is an extra writing space at the back where you label the question number, should I just continue it there even if its like half way through an algorithm

s9a

HSC
who ever made paper 1 omg i love them sm, the short answer has extra lines in the acc thing like why cant they always do that

Ant..

HSC
who ever made paper 1 omg i love them sm, the short answer has extra lines in the acc thing like why cant they always do that
omg ikkkkkkk that is the perfect situation

Reactions: s9a

No surprises

HSC
ok ok thank you! so on the past hsc papers online there is an extra writing space at the back where you label the question number, should I just continue it there even if its like half way through an algorithm
Yeah but note you used extra writing booklet on the working out

tripin

HSC
For what it's worth, I write beyond the lines (but not in the grey space) and have been advised that it is OK. Each and every page is scanned (even the blank pages) and the markers receive the whole page of the question

Ant..

HSC
For what it's worth, I write beyond the lines (but not in the grey space) and have been advised that it is OK. Each and every page is scanned (even the blank pages) and the markers receive the whole page of the question
Oh really, thanks so much for the info! Is that for every exam?

tripin

HSC

Ant..

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)