WWE Wrestling (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
mr kennedy owns

mr kennedy and shelton benjamin are pretty much the only reason i watch it occasionally.

either of them to win the MITB match at wrestlemania and ill be content.

jeff hardys a knob with no charisma and the storylines he is in are boring.

I loved the whole mr kennedy VS undertaker thing. cept i fucking HATE when WWE make undertaker out to be god, i fkn hate undertaker.

Yup-tamoi

HSC
lol the only wrestler i know is John Cena haha. my brother's addicted to watching wwe raw haha

Cam O

HSC
I used to be addicted back in like late nineties, early 2000s, and have stayed with it but I'm seriously starting to get over it. It's nothing now compared to what it used to be when people like the rock, stone cold, undertaker, kurt angle, mick foley, jericho were in the main event, it was actually good

Now they've got mid carders as main eventers, like jeff hardy, edge, they've got nobody else
The only guys they've got left who can wrestle are undertaker, kane, triple h and shawn michaels, people like john cena don't deserve to do up their boots
TNA wrestling is the future, they've got plenty of former top wwf/e and wcw guys like kurt angle, rhyno, booker t, scott steiner, christian (Not so good), sting (wcw legend) and others

I hate to say it, but I think wwe are on the slide, they're certainly losing me as a fan...

samwell

HSC
Marny said:
I've only watched a few episodes but i know so much bout it coz of my neice and nephews. everything in their life revolves around wrestling. i watched it a few weeks ago with my nephews and i was so scared of Kane. i'm surprised they dont get scared. my 3yo nephew calls mr kennedy "Mr. BeKennedy", my niece has a crush on Shawn Michaels. my other two nephews own all the dolls and the rings and the belts and they can sit all day playing with with them. its hard to get them NOT to talk about wrestling. personally, i don't mind it. Just as long as im not hearing about it 24/7.
Used to watch it but cant b bothered anymore

Mozza91

HSC
Numero Uno said:
Y2J is carrying raw... hes the only true entertainer there.
Blasphomy what about HBK the best ever.
I don't mind raw at the moment Orton back in the ring and Cena back at SS it should be a good end to the year

Mozza91

HSC
Numero Uno said:
Hbk was good in his time ... Y2J beat him cleanly today on raw
was a great main event ... best in a while

hopefully Y2J retains the title @ SS
Same I think he will regain there is no logic to Cena winning the strap it's his first match back and he'll be working a limited schedule for a little while

Numero Uno

HSC
Mozza91 said:
Same I think he will regain there is no logic to Cena winning the strap it's his first match back and he'll be working a limited schedule for a little while
Yeha im betting my money he retains as well , although who knows wut the crazy writers are capable of these days ... too many John Cena marks out there...

the only people who like cena are < 10 year olds or fat teenager girls...

if he wins ill stop watching raw

Mozza91

HSC
Fucking epic I marked out like crazy when Edge came out and won the title nearly hit my head on the roof great stuff.

HalcyonSky

HSC
uh you've got to be pretty retarded if you didnt expect cena to win

they've been bashing his 'fairytale' story for the past few months, and survivor series was held in his home town

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
HalcyonSky said:
uh you've got to be pretty retarded if you didnt expect cena to win

they've been bashing his 'fairytale' story for the past few months, and survivor series was held in his home town
Quoted for fucking truth heh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)