Yeah Yeah Yeahs (1 Viewer)

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
" I've been working on a piece that speaks of sex and desparation, i've been screwing on the tracks of abandoned train stations ART STAR ", highlight of the night!

Great show, glad she didn't fall of the stage like last time. Karen O = Sex!

mma19

HSC
Anyone else notice they were playing the New Liars album before YYYs took the stage? A nice touch. Anyone who goes to tonight's show or Splendour post the setlist.

arrested development
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
DIE FUCKING 16 YR OLD GIRLS AT GIGS, YOU RUIN THE SHOW FOR NORMAL PEOPLE!!!!!!!! :mad:
yeah, young girls really need to die. they always ruin stuff.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
they pushed infront of me and my mate, theyre so tiny they just slip thru without realising how much every1 thinks they r bitches!!!!!

god i hate them even more than last night!

RAR

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
mma19 said:

Some of my photos, I'll upload the rest later:

http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/48763.18f98cef44b

Setlist, more or less in order:

Gold Lion
Honeybear
Pin
Art Star
Mysteries
Phenomena
Cheated Hearts
Turn Into
The Sweets
Miles Away
Y Control

Poor Song (song at end of Modern Romance)
Maps
Tick

Awesome, awesome gig, though of course, no Date with a Night, Modern Romance, Fancy, or Warrior, but still a great night. Art Star sounds terrifying live, I love it.
i want to marry karen o.
but
they werent on for very long
and i was also very very disappointed at no date with a night, no warrior and no rich.
overall very impressed.
i saw melimoo. and i spotted you too mike.

arrested development
HSC
well, last night's show sort of killed me.

because...

they played....

THE ACOUSTIC VERSION OF 'MAPS'!!! ;__ ;

karen was whispering into nick's ear after they played the regular version, and at that point i was already crying and everything. then she said "now we're going to do something we've never done before". and they did the acoustic version.

i swear to god
i died
i thought my heart would explode

and the audience was wayyyyyy better at the second show, because lots of the wankers that i obviously loathe must have been at the presets or wolfmother shows. actually, they were because i had to sit next to a pack of them on the bus ride home.

last night they also played:
- date with the night
- black tongue
- warrior
- bang

and they didn't play:
- art star
- miles away
- mysteries
- tick

anddddd i think there were some other differences that i cannot remember. i can't remember the order either, but they opened with phenomena and closed with y control.

also, van she are the worst band in the world. such wankers, and it cannot even be justified at all because they SUCK. the frontman cannot sing, that synths/keyboard guy is THE WANKIEST WANKER I HAVE EVER SEEN (wtf? he's like some sort of cartoon character... and collar up? just... no), and the bassist was wearing these revolting LEGGINGS last night and his penis outline was just glaring me in the face. it was disgusting. i don't care what anyone says, leggings worn seriously NEVER look good. no matter what, it'll always look like you shat your pants.

but oh my lord, those two nights have changed my life. xmjnamnf nbcnbvc!!! karen o is my idol. i would eat vagina for her.

mma19

HSC
Man, if you search 'Enmore Theatre' on youtube, already half a dozen YYYs clips from the Wednesday show are up. They all look pretty cool, ah Karen O's voice sounds awesome live :)

walrusbear

HSC
anyone have the setlist from last night

i couldn't recognise the second song???

arrested development
HSC
yeah, they played one song i didn't know. what was that song?

arrested development
HSC
mma19 said:
Wasn't there, but Rockers to Swallow, perhaps? If not, maybe Our Time or Machine?
it wasn't our time or machine (i would've died if they'd played machine)... but maybe that other one? i don't think i've heard that before.

M

mandyj85

I love YYY! <3

Saw them on Easter. Amazing show. I was just sad there was no Miles Away, but it was still incredible. And the most random mixed crowd I think I have ever seen at a gig.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)