Year 10 student looking into tutoring for T4 onwards! (1 Viewer)

Scrambled

HSC
With Year 11 on the horizon, I'm considering taking on tutoring for mathematics (ext 1) and physics, preferably starting in T4. I've only taken tutoring for the selective test, so this would be the first time I go tutoring whilst in high school. I live in the Bankstown region, but as far as I know there aren't many options for tutoring here (I've only heard of Tipps for maths --> Does anyone else have their own experiences?). Currently, I'm considering Dr Du, Zhangs, PeakHSC, Ngo & Sons and Matrix, but I'm worried of the work required to catch up. More specifically, I'm worried about not being able to comprehensively understand the topics taught. Would it be better if I found a private tutor? What other tutoring centres are there? Any other guidance would be greatly appreciated!

lolcti

HSC
N/A
With Year 11 on the horizon, I'm considering taking on tutoring for mathematics (ext 1) and physics, preferably starting in T4. I've only taken tutoring for the selective test, so this would be the first time I go tutoring whilst in high school. I live in the Bankstown region, but as far as I know there aren't many options for tutoring here (I've only heard of Tipps for maths --> Does anyone else have their own experiences?). Currently, I'm considering Dr Du, Zhangs, PeakHSC, Ngo & Sons and Matrix, but I'm worried of the work required to catch up. More specifically, I'm worried about not being able to comprehensively understand the topics taught. Would it be better if I found a private tutor? What other tutoring centres are there? Any other guidance would be greatly appreciated!
matrix, dr du, or priv tutor. Matrix on top tho !!

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Matrix isn't that bad, just very slow paced and the English teachers are bad :oops: but other than that everything is good personally

HSC

JB Tutoring offers tutoring for Yr7-Yr12. All our tutors got an ATAR of 99+ (some got 99.95 ).

Everyone here would be super friendly, supportive, as well as experienced. We will tailor lessons to your individual needs and help you to achieve your full potential in your studies.

So if you are looking for a tutor for:

- Maths STD, ADV, EXT1, EXT2 (UNSW PhD. tutor)

- Physics (UNSW PhD. tutor)

- Chemistry (UNSW PhD. tutor)

- Business Studies (state-ranked tutor)

- Economics (state-ranked tutor)

- Biology

- English EALD, STD

We offer 1v1 sessions, as well as group sessions (with a discounted price)

Please reach out to me at jbtutoringcenter@gmail.com.

Best wishes to everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)