Year 10 students - What subject will you be happy to finish! (1 Viewer)

sasa-o8

HSC
science for sure!! i cannot wait til i get my stupid trials over with tomorrow then the SC then WOOOHOO!! absolutely hate it!! i don't even know what a cell is *shame*

and also Yr 10 geo. it's soooo boringg.. coastal management..UGHH!!

JDurrant

HSC
Graphics Technology. WHY WOULDN'T THEY JUST CALL IT TECH DRAWING. WHY

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
airie said:
I actually liked year 10 Geography :p

History and PD/H/PE on the other hand...:rolleyes:
Probably the most interesting aspect of Year 10 Geography was the Transnational Corportations topic, where people in developing countries may get jobs thanks to TNCsb but they get paid jack crap and the profits go to the headquarters ...

JDurrant said:
Graphics Technology. WHY WOULDN'T THEY JUST CALL IT TECH DRAWING. WHY
Because they're Stupid with a capital S.

cs01001

HSC
Science, Computing (Software) and English for sure. If only English wasn't compulsory, life would be a whole lot easier :p

I don't mind History and Geography, maths is alright

Cheap Thrills

HSC
i cant wait to finish geography cos me teachers is a fucking idiot. i really love history but and my teacher is awesome, so next yr'll suck cos they wont let her take ancient or modern. science i have a great teacher but i just hate the subject so ill be glad when thats over

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
PE, Australian History and Geography, and religion are the most boring subjects i ever had. Can't wait for my preliminary subjects though.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
f3nr15 said:
Probably the most interesting aspect of Year 10 Geography was the Transnational Corportations topic, where people in developing countries may get jobs thanks to TNCsb but they get paid jack crap and the profits go to the headquarters ...
Actually, I liked Coastal Management, particularly the geological aspects of it, the best :D Didn't mind human geography, just didn't find it as interesting :p

Hum. I must prefer the land to the people. :eek:

mandathepanda

HSC
GEOGRAPHY! (lol looks like I'm not the only one!) although I've found geography this year better than Year 7,8 and 9 Geography. Also PDHPE.

Miagi

HSC
whoa cant wait 2 finish geo and history 2 gay subjects

Miagi

HSC
geo was alrite 4 me coz i had a hot teacher for geography and that was kool but 2 much work

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
frontin said:
LOL jono,

Yes I know but the accelerants just make us normal people look so stupid and pathetic! =D How were your trials and do you think you're prepared?

Yes Geo.. I have Rhodes so it's quite entertaining. I'm happy I did music for an elective.. best subject I chose!

I'm never revealing my identity though so I guess you will be kept in suspense forever =P Congrats to Rob and Kat for the 100 and Encore for their Music HSC. VERY impressed. Most important thing though, Good Luck to you sure you'll ace it.
mate, i had rhodes for both commerce and geo. *slits wrists* good times tho... sad that i've finished school and all :( sure u cant tell me who u are? i might never see u again! :O :(

yeh, we're all ecstatic over their success.... hmm, time to start studying for the HSC methinks :burn:

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
Geez, does anyone else think that year 10 has been the biggest waste of a year? Learning all this crap that has no relevance to us next year? (with some accpetions though)

Hmm, subjects that I am glad to be finishing this year. *Takes a deep breath*P.D.H.P.E, geography, elective history, AUSTRALIAN history (I like modern though), Commerce and IST.

To tell you the truth, science, maths and english are the only subjects I like this year.

Saying that, I think i'll leave now. :wave:

HSC
Commerce...norths sydney boys....Mr Hilditch...is seriosuly...blah blah blah blah blah....
we were too loud once he said,' guys, i know i'm boring...but keep it down'

=.=

Science pwns...teacher is a professional clown...brought a unicycle to school
and randomly starts juggling toy cars in class

Geography and history....:mad1:
australian history....:burn:

geography...:sleep:

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Wood - Just doesn't interest me. Always stuff everything up, lol.
PE - Teacher hates me after I had her for Home EC last year, and had a huge fight with her. She is a terrible teacher, and always trys to prooke students. If she likes you (usually 2/3 students) its great, although she makes everyone else's life miserable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)