Year 10 students - What subject will you be happy to finish! (1 Viewer)

Itazura

HSC
Geography: Our school doesn't possess a single Geography teacher who can make the subject remotely interesting, and well, the subject isn't that thrilling to begin with in my opinion

History: I don't mind History... except Australian history. "Oh look, Englands gone off to another war, quick, hop on the bandwagon!" let's face it, we were very uninteresting in the war

Commerce: Our commerce teachers are our Geography teachers, enough said.

P.D.H.P.E.: Somehow, we always seemed to do outdoor activites in the exterme cold or heat, and the indoor when it was really good outside. And theory is boring :p

Food Technology: Cooking food and eating it is great, don't get me wrong, but doing the accompanying theory or getting to cook something decent was not so great

So yeah, yay! Get to get rid off all those subjects ^_^

nirvana420

HSC
Definently geography and australian history, i'll admit though, history has been better this year because i've finally got a decent teacher and for the first time i haven't been failing but i'm still glad to see it go.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
nirvana420 said:
Definently geography and australian history, i'll admit though, history has been better this year because i've finally got a decent teacher and for the first time i haven't been failing but i'm still glad to see it go.
I got three more marks in history than geography in the SC ..

dreamee

HSC
Science!!! SC's my last science exam...and I've got 13 lessons to go...:)

and Aust History. Seriously, Australia just isn't an interesting country. We havn't been around long enough to have vaguely enough content to study..and they stretch it out into this 2 yr course. Got 9 lessons of that left...:)

and PE. I'm one of those people who can not catch to save their life...

And that shall conclude my ramblings.

sen00

HSC
history/geo are just bad, its just so boring.

so boring.

cant wait until the sc is over.

HSC
omega18 said:
I cant w8 to finish geography. To me, its very tedious.
Agree 100%. I have six more weeks of Fashion and can't wait to finish it. Was also very excited to finish the Chemistry rotation, even though it was at the end of semester one.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Cant wait to finish Pe, with the friggin' 1.6 and the stupid volleyball that we've been learning this year. My teacher hates me and we have to do volleyball! Seriously! Why cant we have done soccer or rugby?? :mad1:

Oh, and Aust. History. Boring as hell. No-one pays attention and i normally get first, even though i dont either!! :)

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
Well when i was finished i was glad to be outta history and geography, looking back now geo wasnt that bad, i got 88 in the SC without stdying and i absolutely hated history but modern in yr 11 and 12 seems really interesting...but whateva u choose next year make sure that u like it coz u dont want to spend 2 yrs doing s subject u dont like, some of my friends did that then dropped outta school. Its really not worth it so if u dont like them change in the 1st weeks of school when u can.

studentcheese

HSC
I don't get how anyone can hate Maths. Maths is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I can't wait to get rid of PE, Music, and Geography.

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
Old thread?

I'm glad to be rid of PD/H/PE and Geography.

Somnolence

HSC
I cannot wait to be rid of my electives, Drama and Italian.

I am really good at them and enjoyed them immensely last year, but this year they have just been irking me.

I hate Drama now because for most of the year we were putting on a production of a play I absolutely hated, we didn't even get assessed on our final performance of it; then we were assessed on a playbuilding production we had to prepare in less than 3 weeks. Now we are being forced to put on a production of another play I abhor and detest, and it will not count towards anything.

Italian was fun until this year, when our regular teacher went on leave and we were given a teacher who was far less experienced in the subject and had a worse temperament.

I still like some aspects of the subjects, but they just aren't as enjoyable this year. I only ever really planned on doing them for some fun before my senior years. I didn't take them as seriously as I would have other subjects.

EDIT - Oh and of course PDHPE :D

Last edited:
HSC
GET LOST PE!!! END OF STUPID, POINTLESS RUNNING AROUND, THROWING A BALL ETC. theory part of PE is just plain stupid.. who gives a crap.

I'd say I'd be glad to get rid of religion but unfortunately religion is COMPULSORY for all catholic schools.

and LOL at people who has to do maths and hate it next yr cuz its compulsory at their school xD

speedofsound

HSC
MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Science
PD
Drama
Geography

Yeah, mostly everything.

nessarhino

HSC
Old thread revived?

Geography.
History.
PDHPE.
Graphics Technology.
Information Software Technology (Compulsory)
Industrial Electronics.

I hated my electives.

Anonymou$

HSC
History, Geography, PD/H/PE were boring.

I liked woodwork but that has nothing to do with my career goals.

troongy

HSC
Music and Hist/Geo !
My god the worlds worst subjects ever.

suzlee

HSC
GEOGRAPHY.

There may be others. Just doesn't compare to geo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)