Year 10 Subject Selection Help (1 Viewer)

Billion-Air

HSC
Hi I'm really nervous about subject selection.
Good you guys PLEASE, rate my subjects and tell me how they'll scale .

2U Maths ( Advanced)
Advanced English
Chemistry
Economics
Business Studies
Modern History

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Advance english
Chemistry
Physics
Extension 1 english
Extension 1 maths
Economics.... Yolo.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Drop Business Studies (you already have the solid subject: Economics) and maybe do Maths Ext 1 (unless you do not like maths) or Physics.

hholbrook

HSC
I do legal studies and have to say that it has increased my interest in the law dramatically. Before, studying law at uni was just a thought but now I am sure I want to give it a go. Many say that legal studies and law are different and they may well be, but it doesn't change the fact that the way the whole system works is something I find interesting. My point is, pick what you think you'll enjoy, because it will ultimately help you decide on post school options.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
For what it's worth, I love Chem. It's not that hard a subject really, I was always more a humanities person and I'm comfortably topping it. I'd definitely recommend it. Plus there's not that much study involved, it's highly logic based which means that if you're reasonably bright (and you certainly seem to be) things will just 'click' for want of a better word and you don't really have to drill it into your brain over and over again like subjects which revolve more around rote learning facts. Good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)