Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Draco

HSC
Anyone doing Bio, Chem or 3 unit maths? Extension Maths is such a pain...........can't wait to drop it to 2 unit in Yr 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm enjoying bio and what i've got from extension maths i'm pretty happy with... however the bio assessment is gigantic (though you can do it in groups so it's ok) and i'm always scared about maths tests when I don't want to be. :(

fsnazzle

HSC
Oh god 3 unit is just so much ! got morning classes, as well as maths everyday :( oh crap whats the bio assessment about? haven't got mine yet :/

Verify

HSC
Oh god 3 unit is just so much ! got morning classes, as well as maths everyday :( oh crap whats the bio assessment about? haven't got mine yet :/
I thought it was normal to have maths for like 4/5 times a week? :L

Draco

HSC
Okay, I take it back, sleep is kinda optional. Kinda. :p

Yeah, I have morning classes too. @.@

The report? It's a field study (your teacher probably mentioned a bit about it to you sometime over the course of the last few weeks: It'd be why you're doing transects and measuring lux and so on and so forth. You've basically gotta do a field report on the organisms in your area, their distribution and abundance, why this might be so, etc etc.

At least, that's what mine is about. =)

I thought it was normal to have maths for like 4/5 times a week? :L
Apparently we have more than usual. We have 11 per fortnight or something.

Maths is the most godly subject ever XD. I love it! How often are your morning classes?
Oh don't get me wrong, I enjoy maths, i'm just scared of the tests and I dislike homework ha. But the content itself is fun and sometimes *scratches out 'makes me want to murder myself'* blows my mind! :D

For instance just the other day we were doing limits. So, limit as x approaches infinity of some equation and having to sketch it. Yay pre-calculus! :p

My bio one is a field study report :/
Yep, I imagine they're all like that cause mine is too.

tonynho

HSC
I feel so guilty... I was on top of everything at school... And then last weekend... I got introduced to Fifty Shades of Grey / Darker / Freed and fell behind. Now I'm here late at night leaving things for the last minute while reminiscing the heaven and perfection which was Anastasia and Christian :rage:

fsnazzle

HSC
Maths is the most godly subject ever XD. I love it! How often are your morning classes?
Haha i agree its great, just takes up all my study periods ! Tho i have morning classes 3 times a week as, so i have a double 3 times a week, and occasionally 3 times a day when i have a double omg -.- What about you ?

fsnazzle

HSC
Okay, I take it back, sleep is kinda optional. Kinda. :p

Yeah, I have morning classes too. @.@

The report? It's a field study (your teacher probably mentioned a bit about it to you sometime over the course of the last few weeks: It'd be why you're doing transects and measuring lux and so on and so forth. You've basically gotta do a field report on the organisms in your area, their distribution and abundance, why this might be so, etc etc.

At least, that's what mine is about. =)

Apparently we have more than usual. We have 11 per fortnight or something.

Oh don't get me wrong, I enjoy maths, i'm just scared of the tests and I dislike homework ha. But the content itself is fun and sometimes *scratches out 'makes me want to murder myself'* blows my mind! :D

For instance just the other day we were doing limits. So, limit as x approaches infinity of some equation and having to sketch it. Yay pre-calculus! :p

Yep, I imagine they're all like that cause mine is too.

Oh i seeee, well yeah im supposed to get in tomorrow ! :(

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello :D and welcome hehehe.

Got my biology assignment/assessment today, seems easy, well we have an exam where we are allowed to bring 1-2pages of notes so..... :eek:
Go crazy, reduce the font so you can fit more in ;).

deloving

HSC
Rote learning 3 given essays for a 40 minute assessment on Tuesday is fun.

iEatOysters

HSC
What on earth is a "personal response"!? How do you give one without using "I" in an essay? -.-

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Hey :)
Is anyone else's school doing recess periods? Mine extended recess to an hour long and then scheduled senior classes in it like a normal period. There's one day where I do eight periods (morning class & recess class) with a twenty minute break. Life sucks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)