Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Isnt it only half yearlies and yearlies count towards your report? Im sure surprise tests are only to monitor/ give you a vague idea where you are in the course..

liamlolz

HSC
Hope you all had a good week.
My first Biology test today was very interesting... but I did good, I think...

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Suck it, that's high school for you lol.
Be a little kinder to poor Justem:)

I'm so emotionally drained, I was about to cry after tutoring today
I hope you will feel better soon:), your tutor is not worth you to be crying over about (from what you are saying, he/she sounds like they have done something that made you feel unhappy), I am sure there are plenty more other better tutors/better tutoring lessons in the future:)-cheer up-and remember to rest well (only an energised strong body can cope with the challenges presented by the rigour of senior studying).

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Be a little kinder to poor Justem:)

I hope you will feel better soon:), your tutor is not worth you to be crying over about (from what you are saying, he/she sounds like they have done something that made you feel unhappy), I am sure there are plenty more other better tutors/better tutoring lessons in the future:)-cheer up-and remember to rest well (only an energised strong body can cope with the challenges presented by the rigour of senior studying).
No you're wrong I love my tutor and they didn't do anything wrong! I've just been under a lot of stress lately and I've been really tired, today was a long day so it jus y'all added up :) I really like my tutor tho

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Omg... 3 assessments and assignments already.... FML

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
So f**king pissed off -_- Got 73/75 in a 2 unit maths surprise test. FML !!!
omg i would die to get that mark. i do 3u, but we are doing the 2u component of the course right now and i barely get any of it....and the teacher is giving us a quiz some time next week so yay I'm probably going to fail it T_T

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Omg... 3 assessments and assignments already.... FML

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+
that sucks :( I've already had 2 projects for multimedia, got my assessment for multimedia on monday, got an assessment for bio already and i am doing a project assignment thing for modern history.
i...hate...this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)