Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
trying to get 5 hours per day, realistically it's like 3 hours every 2 days lol fail. but i think it takes time to get used to studying regularly
Try and follow your school timetable in order to keep a regular routine and ensure you don't spend too much time studying for one subject. By this i mean study maths when you have a maths period at school etc. If you follow this you'll complete a solid 5 hrs each day and still have the whole afternoon/night to do whatever you like.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Hey guys how was ur day ?

I did soo much studying today and it's my birthday today, now i'm 15 :) If i was in the united states, then I could start driving...
Happy Birthday Futurmed :D !!! I hope you had an absolutely amazing day because you deserved one :D Sorry to inform you, but it looks like you're gonna be in Australia for a while so you got one more year until your L's :/ Anyways have an extraordinary and safe holidays and remember not to push yourself too much :D

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Wait it's FMS's bday omg . Happy bday gurl (it's 11:58pm so better wish you happy birthday quick :) )

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Happy Birthday Futurmed :D !!! I hope you had an absolutely amazing day because you deserved one :D Sorry to inform you, but it looks like you're gonna be in Australia for a while so you got one more year until your L's :/ Anyways have an extraordinary and safe holidays and remember not to push yourself too much :D
Hey crisium, thanks soo much for the b'day message, u made my day :)
I hope u have an amazing holiday too and all the best :D

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hey guys! How have everyone's holidays been :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)