Year 11 2014 Chat :) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
that moment when you spend 30 minutes figuring out your mistake in a maths question >< i'm so stubborn and retarded sometimes (actually, all the time)

rawrliongirl

HSC
well.... is the hsc important to you?
as in, do you feel as if you need one?
if no, then you could always leave school and pursue something else..
not something I would do, but... its an option....
i dont know what i want anymore. i dont know what i need anymore. ive expressed my wish to leave school many times but my parents wont let me.
'don't worry about it too much...' HEEHEE IM SOMEONE WHO WORRIES AND STRESSES AND OVERTHINKS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IN LIFE NOT JUST SCHOOL AHAHAHAAAAAAA :') a bit hard for me not to worry :') :')
i've tried to move on and stay positive for the past 2-3 years. never works. im literally so over it, it is driving me insane and i dont know how much more i can take...but i really wish that i could get away from everything...forever... to sleep forever would be lovely actually..

rawrliongirl

HSC
Why do i have to be a human? why can't i be an animal? a pet.. that way i dont ever have to worry about anything in life. i see my rabbit and im like, gee her life is wonderful. she does nothing all day and gets so much love and affection from my family and me, we give her food, shelter, freedom...

lavender1001

HSC
Why do i have to be a human? why can't i be an animal? a pet.. that way i dont ever have to worry about anything in life. i see my rabbit and im like, gee her life is wonderful. she does nothing all day and gets so much love and affection from my family and me, we give her food, shelter, freedom...
Wow girl, u gotta lot of problems. Dont worry...I share those f33ls. (T_T)

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
I sometimes feel like wanting to become a carrot. Although carrots dont move, I will still be happier

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
i dont know what i want anymore. i dont know what i need anymore. ive expressed my wish to leave school many times but my parents wont let me.
'don't worry about it too much...' HEEHEE IM SOMEONE WHO WORRIES AND STRESSES AND OVERTHINKS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IN LIFE NOT JUST SCHOOL AHAHAHAAAAAAA :') a bit hard for me not to worry :') :')
i've tried to move on and stay positive for the past 2-3 years. never works. im literally so over it, it is driving me insane and i dont know how much more i can take...but i really wish that i could get away from everything...forever... to sleep forever would be lovely actually..
Think about it this way

If you can endure this time next year (and a few months or so) you get that godly quarter year break and if you don't want to hit Uni straight away you could always do a gap year as your escape or to think your options through :D

So soldier on we're so close to the end, you don't want to go through all that pain and suffering for nothing :D

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Think about it this way

If you can endure this time next year (and a few months or so) you get that godly quarter year break and if you don't want to hit Uni straight away you could always do a gap year as your escape or to think your options through :D

So soldier on we're so close to the end, you don't want to go through all that pain and suffering for nothing :D
I very much agree.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
How'd you go ? (Did you get tyrannosaurusREKT?)
This was her critique in at the end:

At the moment this essay would probably receive a mark in the B-range, i.e. 17-20 out of 25. You might have to write more when it comes to examinations in your HSC year since usually essays in Modern History should be somewhere between 1000 and 1200 words. With that said, shorter essays can achieve higher marks, but they need to be really well written and you have some issues with expression here. This is problematic because it hinders your ability to get your point across and arguments, including structure, should be as clear and succinct as possible.

I would make the suggestion that you start off with the argument most significant in answering the question, which seemed to be in fact your last paragraph, being Russia’s involvement in WWII. Lastly, be careful about using long quotes. You should be more selective with them, or in other words ensure they need to emphasise your point rather quickly. Writing long quotes in an examination can take up time and also possibly become dreary for the marker to read. Nonetheless, there is certainly potential here. Good luck, you have a lot of time to improve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)