Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Basically throughout the whole HSC I really disliked Legal Studies (despite doing decently in internal assessments). It was only after trials that I started appreciating the subject (read other people's essays and decided to pick up my game).
That's good. I was gonna do Legal but that would mean I'd have 15 units which would be too stressful for me.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
I've always wondered what it would be like to learn maths for the sake of learning, free from any worries about exams and scaling since my enjoyment of maths is directly proportional to how well I do in it.

Examine

same
HSC
That's good. I was gonna do Legal but that would mean I'd have 15 units which would be too stressful for me.
It seems that you don't really have any problems with your current subject selection, so it's all good.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
So did I =p

What made it 'used to'? And not "I still hate Maths"?
I honestly did not expect that from you srs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

Iccehy

HSC
Hey is anyone doing music 1 this year? i'm planning to drop buisness studies and go for music :)
i have a basic background knowledge of music theory like 2nd grade stuff and i know how to play piano.
Could anyone who doesn't have a very musical background and is doing music 1, please tell me about it?

I97

HSC
What AOS in Advanced is everybody doing, and what are your prescribed texts? I'm doing Journeys, text is The Book Thief. Looking for related texts, any suggestions?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
What AOS in Advanced is everybody doing, and what are your prescribed texts? I'm doing Journeys, text is The Book Thief. Looking for related texts, any suggestions?
My AOS is Changing Perspectives and my prescribed text is the Book Thief too. In regards to related texts, I would read your prescribed text first so that you get an idea of the concept.

DLMisme

HSC
Speaking of my favourite subject, what's your fav to least fav?
My favourite so far is biology, closely followed by ancient history. I don't like business studies much, I didn't really want to do the subject to begin with (unfortunately nothing I wanted ran on that line -_-) and I have a mean teacher. I'm still going to try my best in it though, who knows maybe I'll end up liking it as time goes on.

NickIsSkuxx

HSC
We are doing Journeys too, however our teacher hasn't told us our texts yet -.- I think she is going to introduce us to them early next week

evasharman

HSC
Everyone's doing Journeys I'm pretty sure !! My text is Boys of Blood and Bone and standard English are going to do "Looking for Alabrandi" (or however you spell it!) Is anyone else doing the two histories ? I love Modern so much, I find that Biology hasn't really been that interesting but I hope it'll pick up soon !!!

(Anyone by any chance doing French??? Nope.... okay..... :confused2:)

enoilgam

HSC
Everyone's doing Journeys I'm pretty sure !! My text is Boys of Blood and Bone and standard English are going to do "Looking for Alabrandi" (or however you spell it!) Is anyone else doing the two histories ? I love Modern so much, I find that Biology hasn't really been that interesting but I hope it'll pick up soon !!!

(Anyone by any chance doing French??? Nope.... okay..... :confused2:)
It's Alibrandi with an "i" :p. I read it again at the begining of last year for some unknown reason - it's a great book.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Absolutely smashed, 6 hours school with 3 hours tutoring :( I'm so dead

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
FML... I got chem, bio, 2U and 3U maths and modern history homework to do by next week.

I'm so dead.
I have chem, bio, maths, english hw AND a project for multimedia which is going to take forever to do, but its due next friday...BUT STILL i have to do almost one whole chapter of maths by monday :'( i am legit soooo tired and its only been 3 days :(

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Speaking of my favourite subject, what's your fav to least fav?
hmmm.
my favourites would probably be........Multimedia, Advanced English, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering Studies, Maths/Ext 1... :3 Actually, engineering, maths and ext 1 maths are tied for last place :3 weird.. i used to hate english but im actually enjoying it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)