Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
arghhh why does tomorrow have to be sunday? i don't want to have my english listening task on monday :( :(
But isn't the early Monday comes, the earlier the assessment task will be over and you can feel a sense of relief?

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Trying to study for my maths test but i hate this subject so much that its hard to stay focused. I'd honestly rather do anything than maths at the moment :( :( I'll probably end up cleaning my room instead of studying...

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Okay, I know I should have posted this earlier, but here is an update with how I'm finding my subjects.

Advanced English: 7/10 It's fairly decent, in fact the stuff I'm learning in English tuition is way more interesting than in school lol.

Chemistry: 9/10 Love it, enjoying the practicals especially the demonstration of luminol (light) appearing when combining two liquids in a conical flask.

Biology: 5/10 Boring as f**k, we're learning about the structure of plants which is IMO a joke.

Economics: 8/10 I'm really liking the theory and how it applies to us in the real world.

Modern History: 9/10 The Romanov dynasty is so cool! Can't wait for the next case study. :D

3U maths: 8/10 Like it as well - although it's really hard now, we're going through permutations and combinations which is messing with my brain. :/

2U maths: 8/10 I need to get my shit together as I did crap in my test. Other than that, it's all g.

lavender1001

HSC
I've got a maths test tomorrow so yay for me and inequalities has to be my least fav topic.
-_-

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I've got a maths test tomorrow so yay for me and inequalities has to be my least fav topic.
-_-

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Same here but I'll know you'll smash it. You're a genius :)

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Okay, I know I should have posted this earlier, but here is an update with how I'm finding my subjects.

Advanced English: 7/10 It's fairly decent, in fact the stuff I'm learning in English tuition is way more interesting than in school lol.

Chemistry: 9/10 Love it, enjoying the practicals especially the demonstration of luminol (light) appearing when combining two liquids in a conical flask.

Biology: 5/10 Boring as f**k, we're learning about the structure of plants which is IMO a joke.

Economics: 8/10 I'm really liking the theory and how it applies to us in the real world.

Modern History: 9/10 The Romanov dynasty is so cool! Can't wait for the next case study. :D

3U maths: 8/10 Like it as well - although it's really hard now, we're going through permutations and combinations which is messing with my brain. :/

2U maths: 8/10 I need to get my shit together as I did crap in my test. Other than that, it's all g.
we do the same subjects apart from the fact that u do economics and i do multimedia. :p

I.hate.biology....its so boring and the teacher really pisses me off. they're never clear on anything they want us to do and just the topic we have been doing is so boring >.>

Im going to be starting the Romanov dynasty next week! I'm so excited xD It looks really interesting :D :D

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Does anyone else here use the Maths in Focus textbook?
You know at the end of the chapters how there is a Test Yourself section and a Challenge Exercise? Do you think the Challenge exercise is aimed more at the 3U students?

Audranda

HSC
My subjects so far ~
- English Advanced: Fairly interesting so far (Peter Skrzynecki) - 8/10 - just finished an English speech
- English Extension: Multiple readings and a test coming up (bit ambivalent on this one) - 7/10
- Modern History: We just finished the Meiji Restoration and started the Historical Investigation. 8/10
- Chemistry: Understandable, fascinating content - 9/10
- Economics: Applicable content, interesting theory (onto Markets) - 9/10
- Maths & Maths Ext. 1: Started further trig - bit challenging at the moment - 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)