Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
thanks. but, the thing is....i don't even know what it feels like to get great marks for anything anymore so its hard for me to imagine that :( I've never been a positive thinker..back when i would get above 90% for most things id still beat myself up and tell myself i was hopeless. now the most i can expect from most of my assessments is like 70 something percent :/
You know what??

You can turn that frown upside down :)

Think positive girl. Positive psychology goes a long way.

turntaker

HSC
Just calm down and get organized. Start somewhere and study smart.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
First day after the holidays I have a two week exam period

#gonnastudyalldayerryday

simmyyy

HSC
i have my half yearlies first 2 weeks back. so guess what? after a stressful 11 week term where i want to relax, I HAVE TO STUDY FOR STUPID EXAMS. i think I'm just gonna drop out of school D: :mad:
I have my bio half yearly in week two :( and the rest are after week 5 so I feel you :( gonna be studying during the holidays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matchalolz

HSC
thanks. i hope i do ok. literally the only subject I'm good at is multimedia. and theres no half yearly for that T_T I'm gonna die in ext maths. I'm 2 chapters behind now. i cant keep up and i don't understand most of the stuff :'(

i was actually considering not coming back this year.....people would think I'm crazy for doing that bc they don't think I'm the type of person to drop out, but i just cant deal with the stress :( i think if i dropped out my parents would disown me..... :|
hey, don't be too discouraged :) i know it can be hard but just try to think positively and persevere a little. i was actually 2 topics behind in maths as well and i'm not the type of person to stay up late doing hw so i was screwed. but then i resolved to stay up 1 hour later every night to catch up, i also did my maths during rollcalls (people thought i was really studious but in reality i was really behind) and eventually 2 weeks later i've sort of caught up. i understand what's going on, just haven't finished every single exercise for permutations and combinations! which topics are u behind on?

matchalolz

HSC
i'm sort of excited for the holidays but also half dreading them because i know that i'll have to study my ass off. plus i'm moving houses as well :bomb: this term has gone on for too long

Simran-

HSC
Wow you guys are so lucky
Not really. I've already got my maths half yearly notification which is in week 2 next term. :/
And I also have a SAC assignment due first day back at school.

PeterS933

HSC
I'm thinking of doing Extension 1 and Extension 2 English. How are you going with English? Are you doing belonging too?

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
im not sure about every one else but I think that some people are doing journey or whatever..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)