Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingmwa

HSC
Forgot to ask- how'd your extension essay pull up last Friday?
Aw you remembered! I feel so special atm.
Actually it was okay tbh. I believe it was hard to answer the questions with my texts though. We are doing Society and the Individual.
Wbu? Sup with eng ext?

Thunderstorm

HSC
Aw you remembered! I feel so special atm.
Actually it was okay tbh. I believe it was hard to answer the questions with my texts though. We are doing Society and the Individual.
Wbu? Sup with eng ext?
My memory's good like that :)
That's good, yeah that was kinda like mine.
My essay was alright I had 2 in depth arguments, pretty cut I couldn't squeeze in a third but I'm pretty confident with the ones I have. Not to sure what's next, we don't have our first lesson this week till Wednesday.

android_dev

HSC
Thats so cool!
Welcome :)
I didn't make Android Apps but I did Android Low Level Hacking instead which gets very technical and a lot of jargon starts coming in. Anyway is anyone Administrator on the school laptops? I am :D

flyingmwa

HSC
My memory's good like that :)
That's good, yeah that was kinda like mine.
My essay was alright I had 2 in depth arguments, pretty cut I couldn't squeeze in a third but I'm pretty confident with the ones I have. Not to sure what's next, we don't have our first lesson this week till Wednesday.
Same here! Next lesson Wednesday! I think I am doing Poetry next from what I have heard!

flyingmwa

HSC
I didn't make Android Apps but I did Android Low Level Hacking instead which gets very technical and a lot of jargon starts coming in. Anyway is anyone Administrator on the school laptops? I am :D
Oooo hacking!
Hahahaha nah. No administrator. Im just happy I know the basics to utilse a laptop! Thats all I need.
U shld definitely pursue a career in the computing field though! I guess u probably thought of that! Hahahaha
:)

flyingmwa

HSC
Weird! Sure you're not at my school? Yeah we're doing that in advanced, should be interesting...
Hahaha! Arent you the one in Wollongong?
You never know maybe I do go to your school. Then again I go to an all girls school so.......

Thunderstorm

HSC
Hahaha! Arent you the one in Wollongong?
You never know maybe I do go to your school. Then again I go to an all girls school so.......
Haha yeah! Oh yeah defs same school

I'm doing poetry now.. it's pretty easy. My next assessment task is a speech on some of the poems we're doing now.
Yeah we have a listening task Thursday, not really sure how to study except revise characteristics of romanticism but ahwell

Hkaur_

HSC
who's Half Yearly or mid course exams (whateva they call em) are in week 4?

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Pshhhh please

But in all true
This is true
Yeah... because i'd totally bang a girl for her 'personality'. Girls work so hard on their looks to pick up guys and make guys notice them though! Just doing my part to balance out and make equilibrium. #datequalitytho.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone else feel like their tutor is carrying them in preliminaries and most likely carrying them in school? Because i do... I spend like 8 hours a week in tutor and if i miss a week in tutor, in class im like whaaaaaaat?

Thunderstorm

HSC
Does anyone else feel like their tutor is carrying them in preliminaries and most likely carrying them in school? Because i do... I spend like 8 hours a week in tutor and if i miss a week in tutor, in class im like whaaaaaaat?
Woah. I have a tutor for maths that I see like, monthly aha. They're not cheap y'know

flyingmwa

HSC
Idk if I feel the same coz my tutor is way ahead of what I do at school! But I really dont like to miss lessons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)