Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
I know english french american english british english canadian english canadian french pigpen jibberish sarcasm and australian english

rawrliongirl

HSC
my mum is getting angry that i go to the library every afternoon to avoid catching the bus :mad: it's like im sorry, but if you had to suffer on that overcrowded vehicle of doom for the past 4 years, you would understand why I've decided to go to the library every afternoon that I finish at 3:10.
just cos she has to drive to the library near my school she complains T_T

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Should I study for my in-class economics essay tomorrow? Like it doesn't count towards anything since it's sorta a dry run for next year plus it's open book so we can bring any resources needed.

Decisions, decisions...

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Should I study for my in-class economics essay tomorrow? Like it doesn't count towards anything since it's sorta a dry run for next year plus it's open book so we can bring any resources needed.

Decisions, decisions...
Good luck for ur test tmr:)

tumtoom

HSC

Decisions, decisions...
Depends. If there is anything more inportant to study or work on then no. However if you don't then perhaps just skim over structures of economics essays. Otherwise just go headfirst and test your knowledge on the day

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Depends. If there is anything more inportant to study or work on then no. However if you don't then perhaps just skim over structures of economics essays. Otherwise just go headfirst and test your knowledge on the day
Are you studying for maths ?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Cheers :)

rawrliongirl

HSC
i know this is really off topic guys, but a friend agreed to have me get something delivered to her house...but we need a cover story in case her parents ask her what it is and who its for.... what is a good cover story?
I was thinking she could say that it's a parcel for me..but i couldnt get it delivered to my place cos its a surprise present for my parents anniversary? idkkkk D: i need something believable that wont get her into trouble....

tumtoom

HSC
i know this is really off topic guys, but a friend agreed to have me get something delivered to her house...but we need a cover story in case her parents ask her what it is and who its for.... what is a good cover story?
I was thinking she could say that it's a parcel for me..but i couldnt get it delivered to my place cos its a surprise present for my parents anniversary? idkkkk D: i need something believable that wont get her into trouble....
Cant she say its a gift for you... for your birthday or because she just felt like getting something for her friend...
Or (this might sound lame) because your house is in a particular place where it would cost more for shipping so she's just doing you a favour?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

rawrliongirl

HSC
Cant she say its a gift for you... for your birthday or because she just felt like getting something for her friend...
Or (this might sound lame) because your house is in a particular place where it would cost more for shipping so she's just doing you a favour?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
yeah idk lol the birthday one sounds alright, but the thing is she doesnt usually order things online so her parents would get sus...

matchalolz

HSC
sorry just felt like shouting this out to the whole internet world but I PASSED MY COMPUTING PRAC EXAM WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :music:
on the other hand, i'm majorly screwed for my maths extension half yearly tomorrow but it was so worth it xD
contemplating whether i should go into asian basement mode right now

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
sorry just felt like shouting this out to the whole internet world but I PASSED MY COMPUTING PRAC EXAM WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :music:
on the other hand, i'm majorly screwed for my maths extension half yearly tomorrow but it was so worth it xD
Do it.

rawrliongirl

HSC
CONGRAAATSSSS! XD
gooo studyyy you can do ittt! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)