Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Good good! U? Miss ya too by!! <3 Um...I am not quite sure because it is in the middle of the two weeks for prelim. Are you defs going? Luv ya too! Need to catch up on lyf ;) Ahahah
Awww I really hope you come cause I'm defs going !! Talk sometime , k? xx

Simran-

HSC
sorry for late reply regarding dropping 2U maths.
I hate maths and its very time consuming. Im also not doing very well in it and so instead of pushing my ATAR up, its gonna pull me down. And also coz I have 16 units, by dropping maths I will have 14 units for yr 12 :)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I hate maths and its very time consuming. Im also not doing very well in it and so instead of pushing my ATAR up, its gonna pull me down. And also coz I have 16 units, by dropping maths I will have 14 units for yr 12 :)
16 units?!

dafuq

14 units is still a killer in year 12

matchalolz

HSC
weow 16 units?!?!?!?!? I was barely coping with 12 units in terms 1 and 2 and only now am I realising that 12 is pretty manageable :O I might even be on 11 units next year (dropping eng ext defs but not sure if I'll take up maths ext2)

are you managing your other subjects? because i think 14 is a lot for year 12 and you might want to drop something else

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
weow 16 units?!?!?!?!? I was barely coping with 12 units in terms 1 and 2 and only now am I realising that 12 is pretty manageable :O I might even be on 11 units next year (dropping eng ext defs but not sure if I'll take up maths ext2)

are you managing your other subjects? because i think 14 is a lot for year 12 and you might want to drop something else
Give it a go because I'm going too :D

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Take up ext 2 maths if you are confident in mathematics and in prelim u were getting marks in 3u of around 80 or more

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Take up ext 2 maths if you are confident in mathematics and in prelim u were getting marks in 3u of around 80 or more
I'm hitting marks of 100% in mathematics and 90% ish in mathematics extension 1

So i'll give it a go :D

matchalolz

HSC
i got exactly 80% in 3u and 88% in 2u. I'm probably going to try 4u because I know that I can do a lot better in maths now that I'm actually doing my homework

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
pretty much this! it's an exhilarating course, but not for the lighthearted :) i wouldn't suggest it if you have over 12 units already in prelim

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Then it comes down to why ur losing those marks. U can still consider 4u if the reason ur losing marks is silly mistakes, lack of effort
it came down to the fact that I lacked the aptitude, the first few lessons were on circle geometry and I was completely lost. I didn't understand any of the theorems taught, and by the time half-yearlies were nearing, I knew I would fail spectacularly so I dropped 3U.

Fiction

HSC
its sexy ay? :p
~I'm feeling sexy and free, like glitter's raining on me~
You're like a shot of pure gold, I think I'm bout to explode~
I can taste the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air, now I'm breathing like I'm running cause you're taking me there
Don't you know...you spin me out of control~~

-resists the urge to make some inappropriate turd remarks-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)