Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
i hate school so much, all i want is to have a really nice house when I grow up and to live happily. why do I have to suffer through school?!?!
But how can you have a nice house unless you have some sort of source of income?

But how likely is it that you can have a solid source of income nowadays (enough to enter the housing market) without some sort of job?

But how likely is it that you can find a job nowadays that pays enough that doesn't require some sort of education?

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Ship me with one more person and I will annihilate you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
sometimes I feel like I don't really belong, like I don't know what i'm doing there
That's part of life. I sometimes feel like that but then I try to go out of the way to make people laugh; be it too my teachers,friends or class mates it makes it a tad more bearable.

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
That's part of life. I sometimes feel like that but then I try to go out of the way to make people laugh; be in my teachers,friends or class mates it makes it a tad more bearable.
Be "in" your teachers, friends or classmates?

Shazia25

HSC
I Love my Bio teacher...she's great! She's also my year advisor.
my bio teacher is also my P.C teacher....I have seen her EVERYDAY (weekdays) for the past four years......

*bangs head against tree repeatedly*

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
Can someone link me to some prelim papers for 3u maths, physics and chem?

matchalolz

HSC
But how can you have a nice house unless you have some sort of source of income?

But how likely is it that you can have a solid source of income nowadays (enough to enter the housing market) without some sort of job?

But how likely is it that you can find a job nowadays that pays enough that doesn't require some sort of education?
well i guess i'll have to work hard for that house then >< (dat extremely long term goal)

matchalolz

HSC
Is anyone else getting a bit worried that year 12 is really soon? I wonder if I'll manage to reach my ATAR aim :/

matchalolz

HSC
I hope I reach my ATAR Aim :D

Don't let it worry you now

And I'm sure you'll reach your ATAR aim :D
you'll definitely hit 30+ ;)

I guess there's not much I can do besides trying my best. have to get my shit together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)