Year 11 2014 Chat :) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I'd still take English, because the skills come indirectly from studying it.

rawrliongirl

HSC
i really hope the weather isnt like this tomorrow cos i dont want the open days to be ruined. i dont wanna be walking around in pouring rain :S

rawrliongirl

HSC
got my exam timetable today. i got maths and modern on the same day T_T i dont even know whether I should bother dying for these prelim exams cos I don't think that me studying my butt off for this next week is going to help much...

matchalolz

HSC
From what my friends told me, there's a lot of work involved. And I mean A LOT.
THIS THIS THIS. eng ext is way more interesting than advanced but considering the work involved, it's not worth it unless you have a natural aptitude and enjoy the subject thoroughly. One of my two unit subjects actually involves less work than eng ext and I'm getting high marks, so imo my other subjects are more "worth it" for me.

matchalolz

HSC
yeah of course. anyways i need 99.95 otherwise my life ruined, lol.
I have to say that I disagree with this although I do understand where you're coming from because I know your strong passion for medicine. I know it's really hard to think about your life more holistically (even for me). I'll admit that I couldn't do this until certain events happened this year, which made me realise that school is just one experience in your life and that I should be treasuring everything because who knows when it'll all end. (sorry if that was a lil depressing but i do think it's important to realise)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
THIS THIS THIS. eng ext is way more interesting than advanced but considering the work involved, it's not worth it unless you have a natural aptitude and enjoy the subject thoroughly. One of my two unit subjects actually involves less work than eng ext and I'm getting high marks, so imo my other subjects are more "worth it" for me.
your sig lol

y nawt do law

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
I have to say that I disagree with this although I do understand where you're coming from because I know your strong passion for medicine. I know it's really hard to think about your life more holistically (even for me). I'll admit that I couldn't do this until certain events happened this year, which made me realise that school is just one experience in your life and that I should be treasuring everything because who knows when it'll all end. (sorry if that was a lil depressing but i do think it's important to realise)
cool :)
how are you?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I have no interest in law tbh :)
my parents also hate it lewl
y u dishonour da asian famiry

in all srs, fair enough :)

---

wow, i've had so many changes in what i want to do

first it was astronaut, then da lawyer, da doctor, da dentist (dem azn influences), professional soccer player (lol) and now i want to do psych

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)