Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
tbh i think my year 10 teacher turned me off science :lol:
after spending the whole year taking selfies with friends and playing tetris I concluded that science was not the right path for me
:haha:

practically year 10 was bludge time for me so I gave zero shits about school work - apart from maffs cause I like it hahahaha

but yeah, I was kinda shocked when I chose chem and bio; have not looked back since~

J280

HSC

practically year 10 was bludge time for me so I gave zero shits about school work - apart from maffs cause I like it hahahaha

but yeah, I was kinda shocked when I chose chem and bio; have not looked back since~
truth :) lol

matchalolz

HSC

my subject choices were so different back then, I was legit about to do the asian combo but idk what happened
I'm pretty happy with where I am now though :)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
my subject choices were so different back then, I was legit about to do the asian combo but idk what happened
Sah many ragrets wif ma subjects

I would've done:

- 3U maffs
- 3U engrish (cos yolo)
- chem
- phys
- eco
- music 1 (play piano so would be ez)

y hawk y...

matchalolz

HSC
Sah many ragrets wif ma subjects

I would've done:

- 3U maffs
- 3U engrish (cos yolo)
- chem
- phys
- eco
- music 1 (play piano so would be ez)

y hawk y...
I'm pretty happy with my subjects, except I half wish that i had the guts to do jap continuers instead of english ext, i legit don't understand myself, choosing a subject i knew i was going to drop

lpodtouch

HSC
I probably would've done the Asian Five (Maths, Bio, Chem, Physics, Economics), but instead opted for English Extension and MH :/

I regret not picking physics though.

mreditor16

HSC
I probably would've done the Asian Five (Maths, Bio, Chem, Physics, Economics), but instead opted for English Extension and MH :/

I regret not picking physics though.
since when is that the Asian 5? :/

Stygian

HSC
My brother's visiting for tomorrow and the weekend so I'm inclined to spend as much time out of the house as possible.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A

Stygian

HSC

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
lol no, I'm a little iffy even with 12 units. School won't let me drop down to 10 and fk no I'm not going to keep eng ext just to be on 11
Why wont your school let you do 10? Im going in with 13 I really hope I can handle it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)