• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 and 12 students, HOW DO YOU DO IT? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Keep guessing and you would be wrong. These people are actually my teachers at school and some tutors from Matrix ( the coaching college i go to ).
Exactly. They're pretty much people who haven't done a Masters or Doctorate.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Keep guessing and you would be wrong. These people are actually my teachers at school and some tutors from Matrix ( the coaching college i go to ).
By saying it hard, I do not refer to the level of knowledge or intelligence but rather the stress and expectations associted with the HSC.
lol, the whole 'HSC is the most stressful thing ever' attitude is such bullshit man, seriously i think the only reason people think this is because they're trained to, if the hype wasn't there everyone would see it for what it really is.

loosh

HSC
umm none of the preliminary course is tested in the hsc not one part of it. every single hsc exam question is directly taken from the year 12 hsc syllabus. i dont know where u heard that percentage.. whoever told u must be on crack or trying to sabotage you!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Not necessarily. The skills you learn in Yr 11 are vital for success in Yr 12 Maths. It could also be said for Physics and Chemistry (knowledge of magnetism in Electricity in the Home is required for Motors and Generators, and knowledge of calculation of molarity in Water is required for Acidic Environment).

rinc

HSC
rofl year eleven what are they like two paged essays, i say eat a bowl of cement and harden the f@#! up
Ok from a year 12 perspective it may seem like i'm being over dramatic or whatnot but keep in mind that year 11 is the most stressful thing i've ever done in my life. I have no doubt that when i look back on year 11 next year i'll be seeing things differently but for now i'm still learning how to deal with the HUGE increase in workload from year 10 so stop being such an insensitive dickhead about it. I started the thread to get some real advice not be patonised by some idiot on the internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)