Year 11 prelim examsssss!!!! Should i be stressed? (1 Viewer)

tloos

HSC
Hi Guys, I am in year 11 and have my end of year 11 exams in approximately 6 weeks including Holidays. My school is a bit behind the majority of other schools, hence why it is so late. I started to study a few weeks ago but with a bad sickness and some procrastinating, I am starting back on track tomorrow. With six weeks to study etc, I am feeling stressed and nervous in some sense. Should I be Stressing? Also how would you recommend i schedule my study timetable, like should I do three weeks of thorough notes and three weeks of practice exams or how should i appropriately set this out for best results possible. I understand it is Prelim and does not count, but I need to pull through with great marks. I am very momentum based, so if i get good marks in these exams, it should continue till to end of HSC.

Thank you

si2136

HSC
N/A
Don't worry, just did them today

e__llie

HSC
i studied like the night before for my religion exam and i was right, prelims only really matter for people going for early entry so so long as youre not doing that dont stress honest

excellence1

HSC
DO NOT STRESS, IT WILL KILL YOUR MOMENTUM! You have six weeks of preparation and your plan is really cool! Go for it and even though you're in year 11, it is still good to get in the rhythm of working hard and succeeding for year 12 and later in life :)

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
don't stress but try your hardest, definitely worth knowing you didn't waste your last chance of getting an indicator of whether or not you know your Prelim content.

Definitely do as you planned, doing notes for 2-3 weeks will help you learn or relearn a lot of important content and 3 weeks of practice exams is golden.

just remember to split up your time between all your subjects!

si2136

HSC
N/A
Lmao dont even worry bro my final prelim for EXT1 maths is on friday this week, feeling confident! :D
Your school rank will drop more

Didn't know they offered 3U, I knew they offered 2U

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)