year 11s going into yr12 (1 Viewer)

lulabelle

HSC
IceOnFire said:
I still got to do one more term of spOrt.. NOOOoooO!!!!
haha I know what you mean, I thought sport was okay for junior years but I'd so rather have an extra 2 free periods, that's why I chose not to do sport this year, it was so funny at the end of last year, half our grade was rushing to the deputy's office to tell him that we didn't want to do sport and he thought we were such a bunch of inactive nerds

sport IS 'mad' but only extra-cirricular sport where there's actually a competition and all the competitiveness and excitement that goes with it, not school sport, unless it's rollerblading at manly beach.....that was fun :)

IceOnFire

HSC
lulabelle said:
sport IS 'mad' but only extra-cirricular sport where there's actually a competition and all the competitiveness and excitement that goes with it, not school sport, unless it's rollerblading at manly beach.....that was fun :)
I totally agree. I love the competitiveness of "real" spOrt. Sports at school is a joke and a waste of time.. nO point. Even grade sports are crap..

I perfer using my time for other more important things... :)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Ahaha I haven't had frogs for so long. My school doesn't seel candy at all. They got rid of the vending machine =/
The Bastards!!

Hmm, got to prepare for year 12, books and textbooks, dropping subjects, picking up a subject, hopefully accepted into another subject, play around with new school sound system, so much to do ...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well these holidays you will have absolutely no school commitments. Free, holidays won’t be like that for the next year of your live. So I suggest you enjoy these holidays and do what you want to do. If you really want to organise notes, books etc best to take an afternoon or day to do that but don't waste your whole holidays.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
I really don't like the canteen lady with the moustache. So unhygienic.

I don't know what to do during these holidays. Should I download the syllabus for each subject and prepare early... or wait for Year 12 to formally start?
I'm not going to really care about school these holidays, except for extension maths, which I have to concentrate on :eek:

IceOnFire

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
I really don't like the canteen lady with the moustache. So unhygienic.
We've got an office lady with a really wobbly double chin. Therefore she is known as the "turkey lady". :)

Rebecca1234

HSC
I have only just got my yearly results back.... Can i ask a question what are you all doing with your year 11 stuff, the teachers say we need to refer back to it next term for yr 12 so .... what are you guys doing, my year 11 stuff is all over the place!! .... i am kinda scared of year 12 as it is my last year of schooling and this time next year we will all be wondering what the hell to do with ourselves lmao! If anyone can help me out to let me no what they are doing with their year 11 stuff will be greatly appreciated and also .......... how do you guys study??? Like how many hours a night, what subjects u study most, do you dedicate yuor life to year 12 ..... please reply! Thanks (in advance) .... oxox cheers

IceOnFire

HSC
I always keep my workbooks. I still have my workbooks from year 8.. :p

I am planning to study for at least 2 hours a night, which include assessments, hw, revision, etc. My study plan is from 7pm - 9pm if possible. Perhaps on some nights I will extend it to 10pm or 11pm.

Chocolat

HSC
Replying to the first post, no, you are not the only one freaking out. I am freaking out also.
I've seen so many people go through Year 12 and now it's me. BAH. It's like being hit by a bus...it's that big of a reality check. I know I'm going to have to make many sacrifices...like no more MSN, long phone conversations, watching television, going out just for the sake of it...a lot more dedication to studies. Of course I will relax. Just maybe not as much as I have in the previous years :).

Sofstar

HSC
Im also scared of not being able to relax properly. I can see those panic attacks now.....

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
I'm looking forward to pulling all-nighters, especially the night before an assessment task is due and you go on MSN and you see all your friends on there desperately trying to finish.

ichigo.bankai

HSC
man im freakin out coz i dont feel like studing and all i do is play dota,read mangas and watch anime im so lazy and hardly study i just cant help my self

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)