Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
ur lucky to even have palm cards.

my one is like the worst. no palm cards. 3 minutes max.

Anti-r0te like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkk :cry:
But its good- it really tests speaking ability. And bullcrap there's no rote- just memorise an answer for each of them- that's what our whole grade did. The differentiator becomes:

1) Who actually manages to deliver their whole speech word for word (very, very few will manage this)
2) Who, when they forget one or two words, can ad lib properly versus those who just blank (80% will pause for a while...)

But yeah- seriously memorise an answer for each question

Fawun

Queen
HSC
hahahahhaha I can so imagine her doing that. She's the complete opposite of her sister (her sister wants to do law iirc).
really? wtf haha what year is her sister in? does she go to my school or your one?

Examine

same
HSC
Just a general question.

What would you want your school's prefects to do?

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
I would want the school prefects to be like the Harry Potter prefects so I can have the same power as one of them and boss people around

iBibah

HSC
Just a general question.

What would you want your school's prefects to do?
Depends on the school, but start by improving what past prefects have done before bringing in your own thing (whatever it may be).

Are you prefect?

deswa1

HSC
For prefects- organise exciting stuff for school. Not sure about how your school works but at ours- the teachers do nothing and basically let us organise whatever we want. If thats similar- make it good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)