year 12 approaches.. (1 Viewer)

blackforest

HSC
lols, yr 12 hasnt exactly hit me yet. but its getting there. and when it does, i'll start freaking out like mad.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
im not looking forward to doing 12 units. I hate school. I want another week of holidays. I hate failing. I don't want to fail. I guess I should have lower expectations of myself. I should change my aim to 90 rather than 98.

stupid hsc is gonna make me depressed

scardizzle

Salve!
HSC
It is piss easy to get a 90 ATAR. Considering you have already learnt the 3 unit course for maths you could probably get it with just your maths marks.

"Rule number one is, don't sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it's all small stuff."

Last edited:
HSC
im not looking forward to doing 12 units. I hate school. I want another week of holidays. I hate failing. I don't want to fail. I guess I should have lower expectations of myself. I should change my aim to 90 rather than 98.

stupid hsc is gonna make me depressed
dude relax, you got a whole year to go by.
:)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
hehe thanks guys. Year 12 is coming in, in about 3 days! Sleep early!

saberbladexx

HSC
I star on Monday, so two days LOLz. HSC is gonna be easy-peasy, cause' i do subjects i enjoy learning =], except English,....ofcourse.

saberbladexx

HSC
Prelims were lame, i'm happy we're finally doing stuff that COUNTS, been waiting along time for this to happen :uhhuh:

scardizzle

Salve!
HSC
cant wait until hsc is over. damn, i miss the prelims.
Prelims were horrible, most of the things you learn are either completely irrelevant to the year 12 course or just common knowledge, with the exception of maths. Going to school everyday felt like I was going to day care, a complete waste of time.

desh15

HSC
hey i am stressing about next year well dese exams coming up as well n my friends aren't helping cause dere in the same boat as me. it's English dat i suck at i just can't write what is wrong with me i never liked it n was never good at it help man. i wanna do well like every body else. i mean who doesn't yer? an english is bring me down like hell. i don't know what im gonna do next year. :cry: n year eight and 10 what to they need to worry about dere passes don't even count but i understand now it da confidence you build up dat counts. help :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Schoey93

HSC
hehe thanks guys. Year 12 is coming in, in about 3 days! Sleep early!
Year 12 is a crock of shit. From what the seniors tell me, Year 11 owns. year 12 is just... wasted time spent studying when you could be having so MUCH more fun!!

:cry:

Imma not even joking.

You gotta remember that, well, Yr 12 is awesome.

IF IF IF IF you let it be by BALANCING Yr 12. (study) and LIFE (much much much more important: friends and family; Jesus if you're into that bullshitty Church stuff and so on...)

For all you Mathematics nerds:

Ratio of leisure time to study time should be:

90:10.

That's right. Study should be as minimal as possible, even if you want 96 ATAR... you should be intellectual if you want it; and so know things instinctively. Otherwise you're going to have to go changing the ratio completely:

10:90... and that
's when disaster strikes.

Last edited:

ange aimable

HSC
hey new yr 12s!
you have nothing to worry about for the hsc! just try your best, but don't worry as much as you are worrying! its not worth it... you end up burying yourself in stress and burning out. the hsc isn't as big and as important as your teachers and peers are building it up as... seriously you will get to the end of it and wonder why you were such a stresshead!! that's what i'm thinking now - i got so worried during the hsc year and having massive anxiety attacks, and then found out I could get to where I wanted other ways if i don't get the right atar :) ITS NOT WORTH THE STRESS!!! just enjoy your last year at school while you can... while it may be stressful, it is also one of the most exciting years of your life, and it goes very quickly, so live it up and good luck!! xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)