Year 12 Formal (1 Viewer)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
GJV said:
By God, I sure hope not!
I didnt even think of that. Our school is pretty cheap though, so maybe, hopefully, theres absolutely no way that they can *afford* to have a breathalyzer there on the night

lol - gotta love a poor school

Edit: Apparently they're starting this at private schools only this year, and then they'll be implementing it at public schools next year. I'm in the clear
Well, we organise it ourselves, and were having it at the Sheraton, and I dont think they approve of underage alcohol on their premises. Its all good, I suppose you dont really wanna be drunk at the formal anyway.

o.0kangzo.0

HSC
my formal is on 22nd november....im sykked for what we've got in store for our year...shhh ** its a secret ** but yeah i havent gotten a dress or anything cause yeah just been busy but yep ---> dont worry ill be getting my stuff together soon lolz

ruthquack

HSC
ours is the 20th of november.. 10days after my 18th and 5days after my last exam hahaha

daguze

HSC
had mine 2 weeks ago :) was great fun

mate and i got bored and went up the street to woolies and bought some garlic bread

(yes we were really really bored) went back gave it to a girl and she chased us around for about 5 minutes trying to hit us with it...

course my mate then ate it??

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ours was last tuesday... was pretty good. music was a bit crap sometimes but good for dancing to :D
after party was boring, though.

ashh

HSC
mine is on the 20th November.

did ne1 stay in the city overnight? if so wat did u do with ur stuff 4 staying there? coz im prob stayin in overnight but i dont wanna carry a bag round all night...

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
Mine's the 22nd of November I think. I haven't done a thing for it either - no dress, nothing. Can't wait til this is over. Formals are so overrated.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Sleiphnir said:
Mine's the 22nd of November I think. I haven't done a thing for it either - no dress, nothing. Can't wait til this is over. Formals are so overrated.
Well said! I have bought my clothes already, but that was just to avoid stress.

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
Ta - I read earlier in the thread you're wearing a suit - I was considering that but my mother is all 'they'll think you're a lesbian' about it. I finish on the 7th so I have two weeks to freak out about really really important things like shoes and hair. Because in the grand scheme of things this formal will dictate the rest of your life.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Sleiphnir said:
Ta - I read earlier in the thread you're wearing a suit - I was considering that but my mother is all 'they'll think you're a lesbian' about it. I finish on the 7th so I have two weeks to freak out about really really important things like shoes and hair. Because in the grand scheme of things this formal will dictate the rest of your life.
Haha! Well, my whole year already KNOWS I'm a lesbian, so no problems there. ;)

EDIT: < That photo was in fact taken at school, right next to my (also very gay) Chemistry teacher. It was on muck up day, and he goes "all us queers should get a photo together". So we did. I love my school! :)

HSC
dagwoman said:
Haha! Well, my whole year already KNOWS I'm a lesbian, so no problems there. ;)

EDIT: < That photo was in fact taken at school, right next to my (also very gay) Chemistry teacher. It was on muck up day, and he goes "all us queers should get a photo together". So we did. I love my school! :)
are you a lesbian? :eek:

have you ever been attracted to a guy? ;)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
RobbyWilliams05 said:
are you a lesbian? :eek:

have you ever been attracted to a guy? ;)
I am indeed, and no I haven't. I saw your picture yesterday and it made me laugh :)

HSC
dagwoman said:
I am indeed, and no I haven't. I saw your picture yesterday and it made me laugh :)
you cant really determine if ur a lesbian or not yet ur only like 17 or sumthn ur brain hasnt fully developed so u cant tell yet.....thats wat dr phil said anyway lol

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
SuNrIsE_oVa_sEa said:
you cant really determine if ur a lesbian or not yet ur only like 17 or sumthn ur brain hasnt fully developed so u cant tell yet.....thats wat dr phil said anyway lol
Dr Phil doesn't know shit- I've known I was gay since I was about 6, had my first girlfriend when I was 14... And if we're going to go by that line of reasoning, then straight people then wouldn't know they were straight at 17 either haha.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
RobbyWilliams05 said:
Robbie Williams isn't that much of a hunk anyway :rolleyes:

but I am ;)
<3
Haha... I was referring to the "if you read this, you're gay" thing.

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
I wish I was smart enough to get my life advice from Dr Shinyhead. I can't quite imagine anyone who has made the decision to say they're gay decided it from impulse. It takes a lot of thought and consideration. Not the 'oh I woke up today and decided I am teh ghey' kind of thought and consideration. Our brains might not be fully developed according to Dr Shinyhead - but we can make active and informed decisions, such as those pertaining to our sexuality.

HSC
Sleiphnir said:
I wish I was smart enough to get my life advice from Dr Shinyhead. I can't quite imagine anyone who has made the decision to say they're gay decided it from impulse. It takes a lot of thought and consideration. Not the 'oh I woke up today and decided I am teh ghey' kind of thought and consideration. Our brains might not be fully developed according to Dr Shinyhead - but we can make active and informed decisions, such as those pertaining to our sexuality.

geez ur fully gettin ito this ay? why dnt u just go write a whole thesis on it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)