Year 12 Yearbooks (1 Viewer)

jbrissenden

HSC
Are any other schools having yearbooks made up this year, if so who is making. ei. which company or are you doing it yourself

michael1990

HSC
We havent started organising them yet, but i will get back to you prob tomorrow to see if we have decided on a certain company or so forth.

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
I'd like for our Year 12 Class to have one. I did mention the idea today, but we ended up talking about something else. The school made ones for us in year 10. They're extremely crappy though. It had heaps of mistakes and crap.

HSC
We've got a yearbook committee, we got sent questions to answer for our "profile" recently.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Yeah we're doing it too. Some how I'm the yearbook leader person whatever. We were planning to use Rockstar Memoirs but we may just go for a printing company seeing as though we're designing them ourselves.

We've assigned jobs already and hopefully will be getting forms out next week.

orangehenry

HSC
We are using Rockstar Memoirs. They seem to be pretty helpful so far but we've cut time pretty thin so we'll see how go getting it out by the end of year 12.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
theshortykatt said:
getting ours soonish.
year books are a waste of time and money.

your going to look at them a few times this year and thats it.
we are not having one

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
year 12 yearbooks id be lucky for my school to even have our ones for last year ready by the end of the year they are that damn effin slow with the process i'd have to go back to the school to collect the one for year 12.

i dont know what company does it but i think our careers advisor does it im not too sure!

HSC
we get the school yr book as does everyone else.... but i think if we want just a yr 12 one we have to organise one oursleves... thts not gonna happen i dont think:D

jessi90

HSC
ours is so shit i dont think anyone would want to look at it

izequel

HSC
we have em, and they are ordered

we used a website for everyone to vote in polls, upload profiles, and add pictures

yearbook.org.au

check it

kthxbye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)