Year 12! (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Anyone stressing out? this is our last year, this is the year we have been working towards for the past 13 years .. how do u feel? i feel sad i dont wanna leave all my friends! Also have u guys noticed all throughout our lives we have looked up at the year 12's no matter wat they did they were kewl and seemed so much in control and more or less pretty mature ... i look around at my friends and im like woh we are year 12s! is it just me? we are nothing like the other year 12s! are we different to all the other years or did they just like us and hid it?

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by kimmeh
lol so am i.. i always end up leaving things to the last minute :rolleyes:
that happened a lot for me....:p
the worst thing is the feeling that had i done this a couple of days ago, i would have totally killed that assessment! :p oh well...dont have to worry about that again. :)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
After Mazza's comments I feel somewhat frieked about being in year 12. Nah seriously i'm actually enjoying it. The fact that i'm up against the state, not just my peers anymore, is pretty kewl. Like year 12 will give us the opportunity to work to our capabilities and to see where we stand in the state. It is scary that this is our last year at school and that this year will set us up for the rest of our lives but that seems to add to the challenge. Like hey you only live once.

dezzy

HSC
hey party peoples!!

we got our student yearly planners today from the BOS- all very xciting- as well as our preliminary certificates-did u no there is only 32 weeks of school left!!!! FOREVER!! :O

alby

cool duckie
HSC
dun scare me u guyz...mazza, dezzy n craig esp.
lol i feel old, i cant believe we're yr 12ers...itz like omg!
my skools fin 4 d yr (good ol st marys..go d independantz! lol) n we found out our homerooms 4 next yr, it feelz so weird...i only just felt like a real senior last term (prelims), i cant believe we're d top o d skool now! so scarry!

ne1 else feel weird/scared?

5c

HSC
Originally posted by alby
dun scare me u guyz...mazza, dezzy n craig esp.
lol i feel old, i cant believe we're yr 12ers...itz like omg!
my skools fin 4 d yr (good ol st marys..go d independantz! lol) n we found out our homerooms 4 next yr, it feelz so weird...i only just felt like a real senior last term (prelims), i cant believe we're d top o d skool now! so scarry!

ne1 else feel weird/scared?
i dont feel like i am in yr 12..
i can actually still remember my first day of yr 7..

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
sorry guys dont mean to scare ya but yeah its so strange.. we're the big guys now !! i dont wanna leave school i have huge issues wid security and i dont wanna go anymore - we have to leave all our friends.. we wont have a routine of going to school everyday and we will have to be independent. this is our last year guys :(

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728
sorry guys dont mean to scare ya but yeah its so strange.. we're the big guys now !! i dont wanna leave school i have huge issues wid security and i dont wanna go anymore - we have to leave all our friends.. we wont have a routine of going to school everyday and we will have to be independent. this is our last year guys :(
yea...d strangeness scares me lolz
awwwwwwwww....how cute..lil mazza haz issues wit security n dun wanna leave his m8s awwwww lol na, i dun wanna leave mah m8s either! but i dun tink 2 many pplz would
d routine i can get ova....but d independance mite take a while 2 get used 2 lol

we've all gotta make d most o it n enjoy it while it lasts!
yay! go us old farts hehhehehehe :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
its not that big a deal yet!

worry like term 3 or something
Or just make it so you hate school so you wont worry at all ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)